Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: RECIPES!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: RECIPES!!

I wanna know how they turn out too. I am the only one who like pb so have to say it is good before I will make the effort. I am making the skillet chocolate chip cookie and the mini poptarts today

2. Likes Scrapper liked this post
    trina513 is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt get a chance to make them yet - was trying to scrap myself happy - LOL! Instead just got cranky at the kids for interrupting me...LOL

I'm having a pity party becuase my back still hurts and I can't do the things I want to I asked the chiro if I could go biking (my one night of week that I get to have time w/o the kids) and she said absolutely not - I could only go for 15 minutes - not the 1.5 hours that I'd like. I havent exercised in over a week, I feel like I'm gaining all my weight back I worked so hard to lose, and my ILs are leaving tomorrow for 10 days (which is nice - but that also means our sitter is leaving...) Ugh. So it's 9p, kids are al in bed, hubby is biking (turd...) and i'm debating about jsut giong to bed...
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

4. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    I didnt get a chance to make them yet - was trying to scrap myself happy - LOL! Instead just got cranky at the kids for interrupting me...LOL

I'm having a pity party becuase my back still hurts and I can't do the things I want to I asked the chiro if I could go biking (my one night of week that I get to have time w/o the kids) and she said absolutely not - I could only go for 15 minutes - not the 1.5 hours that I'd like. I havent exercised in over a week, I feel like I'm gaining all my weight back I worked so hard to lose, and my ILs are leaving tomorrow for 10 days (which is nice - but that also means our sitter is leaving...) Ugh. So it's 9p, kids are al in bed, hubby is biking (turd...) and i'm debating about jsut giong to bed...
    I'm really sorry Trina - I do hope that darn back of yours heals soon! They sure do take forever, don't they! Don't be so hard on yourself for not exercising! You're injured! Unless you've been sitting on the couch and literally NOT moving and stuffing your face - you won't gain all that weight back! (which I know you haven't been cuz I seem to recall you being yelled at for trying to clean...lol)

I have to thank you for making me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes! Don't know why, but you calling your husband a "turd" just struck my funny bone!!

You'll get back to biking in no time! If you need a break and want to drive 5 ours down by me, I can watch your kids! (If only, right!)

6. Likes Scrapper liked this post
    trina513 is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Lead GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jtbusman(Jamie) View Post
    I'm really sorry Trina - I do hope that darn back of yours heals soon! They sure do take forever, don't they! Don't be so hard on yourself for not exercising! You're injured! Unless you've been sitting on the couch and literally NOT moving and stuffing your face - you won't gain all that weight back! (which I know you haven't been cuz I seem to recall you being yelled at for trying to clean...lol)

I have to thank you for making me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes! Don't know why, but you calling your husband a "turd" just struck my funny bone!!

You'll get back to biking in no time! If you need a break and want to drive 5 ours down by me, I can watch your kids! (If only, right!)
    LOL! Well you made me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD - sitting her bymyself - LOL! I figured "turd" was a nice word for him right now It's not fair, I wish he'd be stuck home too - and help clean...UGH! I know, it takes time, and patience, but ugh. I dont think it helps that my hormones are all messed up still - Evan's almost 6 mos - and his sleep pattern keeps changing, which is messing up things!!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

8. Likes Scrapper liked this post
    prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

ok LOL i had to LOL at "turd" too!

10. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ok here's the new recipe for what I made last night; it went over GREAT!

Beef and Biscuits!

It was really easy to make and SUPER yummy and filling! It was almost like creamy chili and biscuits--mmm mmm!

12. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much ladies for all your delicious recipe sites to visit & later to indulge

Here's a good Australian one! ~ http://www.recipes.com.au/Pages/home.aspx

Jemima's Digi Boutique ~ CT 4 Girl in Pink Designs (On Call), Joyfully yours, Susannah (On Call) &
    Scrappin' Wright (On Call)

Post Thanks / Like

Do you girls know of any sites that do free menu planning? It's something I'm really trying to get into, but I keep getting stumped up : (
    Carolyn
    My One Little Word for 2013: Progress

15. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cari, Jacque & Sarah all wanted to know what Toad in the Hole is...so here is a recipe

It's delicious but incredibly fattening and such a faff to make LOL

http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/c...ion-gravy.html

Bon Appetite!

17. Thanks CariCreates thanked for this post
    Likes Scrapper, webdesignmom, CariCreates liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yay, thanks Irene!

My TOU

19. Likes Scrapper liked this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast