Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RECIPES!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default RECIPES!!

I love to share recipes, so I thought I would start this as a place to share them! I'm going to start with my go-to foodie blog for fab, fam-friendly, and downright fantastic foods!

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/

If anyone is looking for specific recipes (especially on this site) chances are I've made it so I can tell you what we thought about it.

2. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: RECIPES!!

Nice! I'll have to check that one out. I'm always looking for new ideas. I have the pickiest kids in the world I've recently become a big fan of Pioneer Woman, too! Out of the recipes of hers that I've tried, I haven't found one I dislike.

4. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

oooh, I love the Pioneer Woman too! That's how I feel about Mel's Kitchen (haven't found a single one I dislike). I have extremely picky kids too, but DH and I decided a long time ago not to be short order cooks, so if they don't like what is put in front of them, then they can make something themselves (AFTER they have atleast tried it).

6. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I always go to Allrecipes I love their site because people can review the recipes and tell you what they did to make it better, and then you can create your own version from that! It's been great and I've found everything there. I like to try new things, so we're always experimenting. I get bored too easily!

8. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redutedaisy View Post
    I always go to Allrecipes I love their site because people can review the recipes and tell you what they did to make it better, and then you can create your own version from that! It's been great and I've found everything there. I like to try new things, so we're always experimenting. I get bored too easily!
    I like that one too! The reviews have saved/helped me many times! We sound very much alike - we like to try new things too! Get tired of the same old, same old!!

10. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really love Our Best Bites. Just bought their newly published cookbook, too, and it's awesome! Also Amanda at Kevin and Amanda has a small but yummy recipe section. Everything I've tried from there has turned out delicious!

12. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

oooh, that's one of my favorites too! I love their candied popcorns - they're soooo easy and always a big hit! Have you tried their spicy honey chicken salad with the citrus dressing? TO DIE FOR!

14. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

YUM! I just ate breakfast but this talk about food is making me hungry!! I'll ahve to check out these sites - I'm looking to expand my meals & sounds like even w/ picky eaters these are good sites to start! (I too love all recipes - I use that one all the time!)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

16. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wowwww nice !! i love coocking. i'll try english spoken recipes... and i'll give you my Macarons recipe i learned yesterday at Len˘tre (very famous pastry manufacturer here in Paris). Thanks for the blogs.
    I go to La popotte de Manue (in french), it's here that i had the desire to build a "Levain" to make bred at home.

18. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm hungry!! Lol. You must make the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes posted at Kevin and Amanda!!

So guess what I do cuz I'm a cheater ;)
    I use a box of French vanilla cupcake mix, and store bought cookie dough.
    I freeze the dough.... The stuff in the percut cubes of dough, then cut each piece in half.
    So the cupcake making part is really barely more work them regular cupcakes.
    BUT you must make the frosting they share the recipe for!! It is amazing yummy
    I will come back later and edit with a link... I'm in bed on my iPod. Lol

20. Likes Scrapper liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast