Hello!
A little about me:

I have six children and a loving husband. Four children are from my first marriage. My very kind, loving husband and his two adorable children came as a package deal about 8 years ago and I just couldn't refuse the offer. Let's just say I have a LOT of pictures to scrap!

I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years. I started out as a Creative Memories Consultant and a little later I owned a successful 3200sq. ft. retail scrapbook store for two years. I sold it to an employee 11 years ago to be with my family. The store it is still going strong. I have been digiscraping, obsessively consistent, for more than 5 months now and I love it.

I am also a RN. I worked in the Birthing Center of my local hospital when I was permanently injured. I mainly worked Labor and Delivery (L&D) and the Birthing Center's OR. The injury has made me slow down which has helped me rediscovered my passion for creating and my artistic abilities. It also makes paper scrapbooking very difficult which makes digiscrap so perfect for me.

I am also part of a CT and I love it! I really enjoy digiscrap challenges too. I love learning the new techniques and trends out there in the digiscrap community. Sometime I would really like to try my hand at designing digiscrap kits and other digiscrap products.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read my intro!
Hope we get to chat soon,
Lisa