Thread: Coupon Codes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coupon Codes

I am helping a friend get started on Digi Scrappin, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a coupon code for purchasing ACDSee and/or PSE. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Coupon Codes

Did you just try a search online in Google? I find coupon codes that way all the time, and they actually work! Otherwise, no I don't have anything. Did she download a trial version yet to start playing and see what she likes best?

prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

if you google the new PSE you should get linked to the free 30day trial, there's also a free program called GIMP, i know a few scrapers use this program, i can't really vouch for it because all i use is PhotoShop, but i hear good things about it.

Post Thanks / Like

paint.net is free as well and I used that to get started. I used PSE now, but didn't want to spend the money unless I was sure I was going to like scrapping.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd really recommend GIMP too. It definitely has a learning curve, but so do the PS products, and there's an increasing amount of tutorials and instructions for it as well. I use both PS and GIMP, but started with GIMP (which actually made learning PS easier).

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know of a code, but Amazon had a $30 rebate for buying Elements and Premiere (movie editing) together, for like $120 after the rebate (PSE 9 is $90 @ Walmart, so that's a dang steal!)

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought PSE9 - someone mentioned above that you can download a free 30 day trial of it, which is true. AND, if you purchase it online through Adobe, there's also a $20 mail in rebate, which then makes it $80! I highly recommend PSE if the friend can afford it. It's VERY easy to use and anything I don't know how to do, I just google and so far, I've been able to find a tutorial on everything I've googled (which is a lot!!!) I just started digi scrapping in January, and PSE in March!