Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check in on your path to health for the week of April 1st!

We've been at our exercise program this week. We will do day four tomorrow. It is pretty difficult, and is more advanced than I am used to (for now, in a couple months I'll be a pro LOL). I'm really excited about it even though my muscles are reminding me how unfit I have been living these past years lol. My short term goal is to "just show up," and establish good habits, my long term goal is not to feel self-conscience in a bathing suit lol. I will think about specific goals after I establish my short term goal.

Lori great job on getting out there and exercising. It sounds like Alaric is enjoying it too .

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I'm struggling right now, I haven't even made the check in thread for the week LOL....I'll try to remember to come back here after work today and check in....I need to be accountable somehow!

Post Thanks / Like

So I *thought* my mom had p90x - but its some other program similar to it - so glad you started w/o me Amy! I might still try to keep this up! Altho as of thur - I was 4 lbs UNDER my Goal for my DH and i's contest - and he was 5.5lbs OVER his! WHOOO HOOO! Official weigh in is Tuesday I think I may have won ;) LOL! But I just need to keep it up!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Amy, congrats on starting the program and sticking with it Exercise is hard for me, so I admire anyone who tackles the hard stuff. Alaric is definitely enjoying me playing outside with him more

Char, good to see you back

Trina, YAY for beating your goal! That is awesome. I hope you win

I had to go out and buy new jeans today. I have lost 2 sizes since I started, and I only have one worn out pair of jeans in my current size. I don't want to buy too many, because I'm still hoping to lose one more size. Then I can buy stuff
    Lori

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charmedeebob View Post
    yeah, I'm struggling right now, I haven't even made the check in thread for the week LOL....I'll try to remember to come back here after work today and check in....I need to be accountable somehow!
    Hi Char! I hope the struggling gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    So I *thought* my mom had p90x - but its some other program similar to it - so glad you started w/o me Amy! I might still try to keep this up! Altho as of thur - I was 4 lbs UNDER my Goal for my DH and i's contest - and he was 5.5lbs OVER his! WHOOO HOOO! Official weigh in is Tuesday I think I may have won ;) LOL! But I just need to keep it up!
    Woo hoo is right! It is always nice to beat your husband in a competition. Are you nursing? I love that nursing burned calories. My little guy stopped nursing in January and I gained 2 pounds in February. I had the thought that I should have weaned him but pumped lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lasnow View Post
    Amy, congrats on starting the program and sticking with it Exercise is hard for me, so I admire anyone who tackles the hard stuff. Alaric is definitely enjoying me playing outside with him more

Char, good to see you back

Trina, YAY for beating your goal! That is awesome. I hope you win

I had to go out and buy new jeans today. I have lost 2 sizes since I started, and I only have one worn out pair of jeans in my current size. I don't want to buy too many, because I'm still hoping to lose one more size. Then I can buy stuff
    Thank!
    I love that you had to buy more pants! That is SO cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah - I'm nursing - BEST WEIGHT LOSS PLAN EVER ;) He's not quite 5 mos (eek!!! wow - how can that be?!?!) and I'm down to where I was before I got pregnant - granted I still have another 5-10 lbs I'd love to lose - but we'll see how it goes! Now that summer is SUPPOSEDLY coming (more snow this week - UGH), I bike and play softball so that usually helps. But I'll keep nursing as long as I can - I love burning calories just for snuggling w/ my babe ;)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

I've been slacking in this thread. Eeekkk, shame on me. But I have been doing pretty good. I have been stuck at the same weight for quite a few weeks now and I only have 2 1/2 weeks to lose my last 3lbs. I started this commit to fit program today. It's an 8 week program where I am assigned a new healthy habit each week. 1st week easy peasy... drink 12 glasses of water a day I can do that easily. Anyway... hope I can get back in the convo on this thread Just been busy lately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123