Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check in on your path to health for the week of April 1st!

Amy, that was why mine was so delayed too, I nursed for the full 12 months and it always seems to work for me to hold it off. Sigh, I was done nursing, but now I wish I had hung in there LOL....oh well, this too shall pass!
    Good for you on the p90x. I'm not sure what that is, but the exercise will be great for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

My mom just got that program - I did it one day with her (while I was visiting) seems fun - I should have stolen it and brought it here Then we could do it together - or maybe I'll have her bring it next week when she comest o watch the kids so I can sub - wanna wait to start it Amy? Otherwise I'll just be a few days (or a week) behind and we can still keep each other accountable. I dont think I'll use the diet stuff or wahtever it is in there - but the exercise will be good for me.

I sitll havent weighed myself - but biking starts tonight! WHOO HOO! We bike every Wednesday from the first wednesday in April to the last Wednesday before Labor Day. I'm SOO excited - its fun and GREAT exercise - we go an average of 30 miles (beginning of the season more like 18-20, sometimes towards the middle when we have the most "light" we'll go 40-50!)
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, Char, that sucks.

I'm just checking in real fast to say I now have more motivation to eat right. The smaller pants fit! LOL. I finally wore them today, and now I don't want to go back to the bigger ones.
    Lori

Post Thanks / Like

I nursed Gabe for 2 years and mine still came back when he was around 14 months! I was ticked.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedeebob View Post
    Amy, that was why mine was so delayed too, I nursed for the full 12 months and it always seems to work for me to hold it off. Sigh, I was done nursing, but now I wish I had hung in there LOL....oh well, this too shall pass!
    Good for you on the p90x. I'm not sure what that is, but the exercise will be great for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

My husband did P90X and lost 50 lbs.! He is wanting to do it again just for maintainance/toning and wants me to do it with him, but it is SOOOO time consuming, that I haven't agreed to it yet. We'll see. But I can tell you that it really works Amy!

Post Thanks / Like

P90x is my ticket to a bikini in August ladies- LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    - wanna wait to start it Amy? Otherwise I'll just be a few days (or a week) behind and we can still keep each other accountable. I dont think I'll use the diet stuff or wahtever it is in there - but the exercise will be good for me.
    I can wait! When do you think you can start?

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with the p90x ladies

I also forgot to mention that I reached my first goal recently, which was to be at a healthy BMI. I already feel so much better about myself. I'm at 156 this morning, so just 16 lbs to go
    Lori

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, you are all doing great. At my weigh in this week I gained 3.8 pounds. UGH!!!! today I did pretty good though and I actually took my puppy for a walk and I was exhausted when I got home, I am so out of shape!!! I have heard good things about the p90x, I have a friend who lost 100 pounds doing that. I looked it up on the internet a few months ago but isn't it expensive? although I am paying 45.00 a month for weight watchers so that adds up each month also. Anyway, I am really hoping to be able to conquer this eventually. For some reason I thought this was going to be easy and I would lose a hundred pounds in a year and at the rate I am going it will be more like ten years but I just have to keep thinking one day at a time and set small goals. We will see what Monday brings when I have to weigh in again.

Post Thanks / Like

It is expensive. It is about the cost of about three or four months at a gym though (retail around $140 I think). HOWEVER we bought ours used on Amazon, so it was really affordable. We haven't started it yet. We are skimming through the booklets. There are some things that you are supposed to do before you get started like weighing, measuring the inches around body parts, and taking the before photos. Blech!

Post Thanks / Like

Where'd everybody go? I'm still struggling along. I still have 14 lbs to lose. I've been getting more exercise just getting outside with Alaric. He insists on having me push him up and down the sidewalk on his bike or tricycle until my back is breaking lol. I'll sure be glad when he figures out how to pedal it himself.
    Lori

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast