Post Thanks / Like

Default Check in on your path to health: week of Mar 25, 2011

So how is everyone doing on their weight loss journeys? It has been pretty quiet the past couple of weeks. I just don't know what I am doing anymore, this is the hardest thing I have ever done but also I have never wanted anything more than to lose all this weight. I just don't know if I can do it but I know I have to do it. I didn't go to my weight watcher meeting last week because I had parent teacher conferences. I got a new scale and I drive myself crazy weighing myself all the time. I don't understand why my clothes are to big but yet the numbers on the scale aren't going down. I really need to start exercising, I just wish this darn snow would stop falling and spring would get here so I can get outside, I can't afford to go to a gym. I will keep plugging away at it but it is making me crazy.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check in on your path to health: week of Mar 25, 2011

Thanks for starting this weeks thread Lisa, I've been so busy I even forgot last week! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling on your journey. Maybe you can ask your WW leader to go over your journal with you to see if you could improve anywhere. It's tough when you feel stalled but keep up your hard work!
    I've been doing ok. Kind of stalled out a bit on my weight loss but I weaned Quentin two weeks ago and I think my body is in a bit of upheaval lol! I haven't had a period since June 09 so I think it is "preparing" ugh! Overall I have lost 33lb since last sept and I feel great. I posted on my FB status this morning that I was able to unsubscribe from the plus size lane Bryant newsletter today I've been craving chocolate really bad this week though and on one particularly rough day at work I had some. But the world didn't end and I'm back on track. At least until my dinner date tonight haha!

Post Thanks / Like

I start tomorrow -- for real....well, I hope for real...ROFL

With everyone (including me) being sick it is hard, but I've really had enough. I just have to come up with better coping skills when stress/tiredness hits.
    ~Shannon

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ladies!! I've been a slacker here lately. I totally understand what you are talking about Lisa. I have just a few... a few.. more pounds to lose for my bday goal in a month. The past 2 weeks were not so good for me. I was eating good, but adding lots of extras like chocolate... mmm... I had an awesome chat with my brother/personal trainer yesterday and told him I just can't seem to get back on track. He gave me a good pep talk and told me just to set a date, like this saturday and just do it. I love talking with him because he's so supportive and never cuts be down. So... I went home to take a shower and hadn't been on the scale in over a week, just to see. And I had lost a 1/2 lb without even knowing. So with his pep talk and seeing that I am right back in gear and my motivation is back. WHOO HOO... I can't quit thinking about sweets though and know that if I just get through 3 days I will be fine. I totally agree with Char and you should chat with your WW teacher. Tell her your struggles and everything. Way to go Char on all your wieght loss too!! I think the chocolate easter bunny is after us too. Since all the easter candy started coming out I think I have had 8 cadburry eggs already... eeek... Not all at one time though. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

good for you Michaela, that is awesome that you're back on track and motivated! I blew it totally yesterday, but oh well, one day at a time is the way I look at it, the world does not end. As long as those days aren't everyday lol
    How is your plan going Shan? Did you get started? Is everyone over their sickies?

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, don't ask. I'm still fighting an sinus infection and for some reason I don't feel 100% yet...lol. 2 out of 3 boys are better. 1 still has a runny nose. Now the husband is sick.

This is just nasty...lol
    ~Shannon

Post Thanks / Like

ewwww we've had another round ourselves, I feel your pain! so far I've avoided it *crosses fingers*