Favorite Tips for Living Healthy
Care to share your favorite tips for living healthy?
I recently (in the last two weeks) decided to get serious about my health. All my life it's been about my weight, but since my recent illness I decided I needed to get serious about more than my weight and start making myself the healthiest that I can be. So I've started making little changes here and there and I can already see and feel a difference in my overall health.
Some of the changes I've made are:
- Giving up soda and switching to water (LOTS of water! lol)
- Eating more veggies (I slice my favorites up and make a HUGE stir fry then keep it in the fridge and grab a bowl anytime I feel snacky)
- Exercise with my husband - it keeps us both motivated as we are both pretty competitive!
- Alternate days of weight lifting with walking on the treadmill (keeps me from getting bored and makes me feel empowered!)
- Getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night
I would definitely love to hear what you all do to stay healthy. I can use all the ideas I can get!