Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi from Maryland

Hi Everyone
    I am married to a wonderful husband and have 3 ahem..wonderful (most of the time) children, 1 girl age 10 (and going on 2 or 20 depending on the time of day) and two boys 16 months apart ages 6 and soon to be 5. I love scrapbooking and have been paper scrapping and card making for many, many years...have just recently discovered digital and it sure is easier than dragging all my supplies out and having the kids want to get into everything or running out of space to use and store them. Looking forward to learning new tricks and tips and just getting to know everyone.

Kel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi from Maryland

See, I can't even introduce myself right, it has been a LONG weekend. I am 40, a substitute special education instructional assistant/ and substitute teacher. I am trying to remember math and english basics to take the GRE and go back to school and get my Master's in Library Science. My dream job would be to be a children's book illustrator.

Kel

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a wonderful dream, and it's a great intro. Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

:flowers: Welcome to GingerScraps! I know you will enjoy it here!! :band:

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Kel!!! I hope you have fun here. There are tons of wonderful talented ladies ready to help you! you should do some of the challenges- it is a good way to dive in and start learning, and making friends!!

Copperopolis, California (home of the BEAUTIFUL Lake Tulloch)
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kel!!!

Nice to meet you here at Ginger Scraps and I just KNOW that you will become a digital scrapbooking PRO in NO time with ALL there is do here!

I commend you on wishing to become a children's book illustrator - that ALSO means you must be able to create some pretty AWESOME doodles and art work for your scrapbooking pages too, eh?

I look forward to bumping into you soon!

Hugs,
    Linda :chef:
    BON SCRAPATIT!
    Linda

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you! Happy Sunday! :cross:

Post Thanks / Like

I wish it meant I could create all that good stuff for my digital scraping. I haven't don't any art on paper unless you count coloring with the kids for a long time let alone trying to do it on the computer to incorporate into a design. Would love to know how though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbysgirlforever
    Hi Kel!!!

Nice to meet you here at Ginger Scraps and I just KNOW that you will become a digital scrapbooking PRO in NO time with ALL there is do here!

I commend you on wishing to become a children's book illustrator - that ALSO means you must be able to create some pretty AWESOME doodles and art work for your scrapbooking pages too, eh?

I look forward to bumping into you soon!

Hugs,
    Linda :chef: