Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: SS 3/13 with sarah

I think i will be there!

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds great...I can't wait!

Blog Pinterest Facebook

at GS I CT for: and B2N2 Scraps
    also CT for Meagan's Creations, Queen Wild Scraps, True North Scraps, Artgal Style & Inspired by You Designs.

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to try to attend, but I am doing it on the forum as I am still unable to use the chat room on my computer for some reason. It works on my daughters and my husband, but not mine....

CT Lead for:

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ladies! :-) Yay! I'm so excited! I'm in the chat room and we'll start in about 10 minutes

ETA: I'll be posting the steps here as well ;)

Step 1: Create a split photo mask by doing the following: create and fill three rectangles leaving about 1/10th of an inch space between them. Corners can be rounded if you prefer.

Step 2: Choose a photo for your layout. It may be vertical or horizontal, but the orientation of your photo must be the same as the mask created in step one. Clip or cut photo to the mask and center on either side of the layout. The edge of your photo should be about 1.5" away from the edge of the page.

Step 3: Choose 2 papers for your background: 1 solid and one pattern. Place your solid background first. Crop the pattern paper to 11.5"x11.5" and center above the solid background. Next add an additional layer of the solid paper and crop it to 11"x 11" and center it above the patterned paper. You should have solid, pattern, solid with a 1/4" border of the first and second papers.

Step 4: Choose a new solid or very subtle pattern paper and create a mat for your photo. Mat should not exceed 1/2" on each side of the photo.

Step 5: Cut a 3/4"x10" strip of the same pattern paper you used for a background in step 3. Place the strip overlapping the bottom of the photo and mat, perpendicular to the photo. Place a curly ribbon or ricrac above the strip.

Step 6: Add at least 8 additional elements. (You can use more if you want, but must use at least 8). You can duplicate elements to get to eight if you need to as well. Place your elements on your layout. Cluster them or keep them separate, layer them with the paper and photo layers--whatever you'd like.

Step 7: Add journaling beside your photo/mat and your title below the paper strip/ribbon. Add a date if you prefer, as well as shadows and
    upload to the gallery. Post here and link back to your gallery. Don't forget to leave love for each of the other participants! :-)

And here's my layout

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

CT Lead for:

True North Scraps Guest

I'm looking for the link to the chat but can't find it. Would somebody please post it for me?

Post Thanks / Like

Step 1: Create a split photo mask by doing the following: create and

fill three rectangles leaving about 1/10th of an inch space between

them. Corners can be rounded if you prefer.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here but son is still up so hopefully he'll let me play

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast