Cari's Monthly Speed Scrap Tonight (March 4) - Who's up for it??!
That's right... it's time again for my monthly Scrap'n'Chat tonight!
The promo *hints* at what you will find in the marvelous little participation prize I've put together for all who join me & post a layout in time... AND you are just going to love my themed speed scrap tonight!
Meet me in the chatroom at 6pm PST/9pm EST! Instructions will also be added to this thread as we go.
I look forward to seeing you all later tonight! woohoo!
Tonight our theme is "serenity." Whether it's work or family or just life in general that can keep us from finding a bit of sanity and serenity, we all experience it at least occasionally, if not more. So tonight let's scrap about those places and things that take us out of the chaos, help us feel more balanced, and give us back some serenity to carry us through it all.
- Select 2 papers and stack them any way you please.
- Using text or alphas, put the word serenity on your page rather prominently.
- Select 3 to 6 photos that represent the concept of serenity to you. Lay these out on your page, adding shadows and frames, if you like.
- Add a swirl or two to your page - it can be behind the photos or in front.
- Add a journal block and some journaling.
- Add 3-5 embellishments/accents on top of your photos. (as accents at the corners, edges, and such)
- Now post your layouts in the gallery within 1 hour from now (by 11pmEST/8pmPST) , then post your finished, linked layout in the SS thread. Be sure you also check out the other SS pages & leave some sugar, too!
Here is my layout:
Tomorrow morning, I'll send out a PM, to all who post a layout within one hour of the end of our scrap tonight, with a link & coupon code for this "Nature" mini kit that won't even be listed in my shop till next week!