Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check in on your path to health: week of Mar 4, 2011

I gained 3.6 pounds which wasn't a surprise, so I just have to focus this week and do really well.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to hear you went. It's hard to face a gain, but the more you avoid it, the harder it is to deal with.

I haven't weighed in this week yet...tomorrow is my day, but I was bummed last week because nothing changed. I haven't been drinking soda for over 3 weeks now and I've been very careful with what I eat. I am changing Gabe's daycare schedule starting next week to allow me to work out after work (in the office gym) for 2 days a week and then both Saturday and Sunday at the apartment complex gym. I don't do well unless I'm working out. I'd like to work out in the office gym 5 days a a week, but that would push Gabe's school hours past 45 hours a week and then I'd have to pay $55 more a week!!! At that price I could hire a personal trainer to kick my a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by sladd79054 View Post
    I gained 3.6 pounds which wasn't a surprise, so I just have to focus this week and do really well.

Post Thanks / Like

It's ok Lisa, you did it and its over and now you can get back to doing great! you can lose that whole 3lb this week and maybe more!

Barb good for you for changing your schedule to do the workouts. I still haven't got my butt in gear to do that. Hubby even set his alarm to get up early and work out today, I feel like a schlub LOL! Keep up the hard work hun, it will pay off!

Post Thanks / Like

Well... I have been sick all week, so I haven't lost, but I haven't gained either. I haven't done anything but sleep, and eat. Not so good on the eating part. Oh well, as soon as I get back on my feet, I will start tracking and exercising!
    Kristin

Post Thanks / Like

aww I'm sorry to hear you were sick Kristin, that sucks! I hope you have a better week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12