Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Sugar Diet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: No Sugar Diet

man, you are a braver soul than I! i think i would DIE!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the info. Very helpful! I was so good all of March and April then decided I could eat some Easter candy. bad bad bad idea. The stuff really is addicting. I think it's time to start over again! Thanks again for the good ideas!

Char- low fat ranch is indeed pure EVIL! I can only eat the fatty good stuff! However, I did just discover and organic Italian dressing from Costco that is delish!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieUlrich View Post
    Thanks for all the info. Very helpful! I was so good all of March and April then decided I could eat some Easter candy. bad bad bad idea. The stuff really is addicting. I think it's time to start over again! Thanks again for the good ideas!

Char- low fat ranch is indeed pure EVIL! I can only eat the fatty good stuff! However, I did just discover and organic Italian dressing from Costco that is delish!
    Easter candy got me too. I need to get strict again before things spiral out of control!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey don't replace sugary goods with those with saccharin, it's very bad for your liver and kidneys. I absolutely hate how companies market stuff as kiddy safe until you look at the ingredients and discover it would be safer to give them a big spoon of sugar lol

Post Thanks / Like

It's my dream to eat and all organic/all natural diet. We're about half way there. It really freaks me out when I think about all the crazy additives and preservatives they put in our food that haven't even been fully tested! Alas, Diet coke is a huge huge addiction of mine. I've tried the all natural diet cola, and that {next to fat free ranch} is pure evil.

Post Thanks / Like

Diet cola may help you lose weight but will eat away at your stomach lining in the process, evil nasty stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Ewww....I've tried the all natural soda too. D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!! But it was enough to turn me off to soda in general. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EhKho View Post
    Hey don't replace sugary goods with those with saccharin, it's very bad for your liver and kidneys. I absolutely hate how companies market stuff as kiddy safe until you look at the ingredients and discover it would be safer to give them a big spoon of sugar lol
    oh I know! We actually make our own ice cream so we can control the ingredients and I would much rather let the kids have a 1/2 cup of that then the junk from the stores with all the chemicals! We are a NO soda household - we don't even buy it for parties anymore. It's just garbage! I actually love Izze - it's sparkling water with 100% fruit juices - and it is carbonated. It's kind of pricey, but I have 1 a day at most. I just get sick of plain water all the time. By me, Target, and sometimes Costco carries it. I don't get to Costco tho, it's too far and my friend will grab it for me once in awhile when she goes. I typically shop at a store called Woodman's - it's an employee owned HUGE store that has everything and their prices are pretty good. There's only a couple in WI that I know of and thankfully one is just over the border from me!! They also have a fantastic organic section - which we do some of. It's so expensive to be totally organic/natural - we do the best we can (and better when my sweet tooth is at bay...lol)

Post Thanks / Like

We've tried growing our own veg/fruit but the nettles and other weeds in the garden that appear to pop up from nowhere keep killing them. On a good note though we have a really good and fairly cheap greengrocers within a 5 minute walk from the house

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123