Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In the arms of the angels that are the Kentucky Cousins
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello from Holland!

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsFans View Post
    Welcome. We are glad you are here! Sorry about being "single-and-once-again-being-hurt-and-heartbroken" though.
    Thanks for the welcome Tricia.

Yeah well I could have known it but it still stinks as you understand. Now on to the healing progress all over again and what better way to do so with scrapping and make new friends?

Gloves are off, ready to fight, like a lion I will survive..... - Backstreet Boys, Show 'em what you're made of

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfie View Post
    Sorry for my late reply girls New job and feeling sick/extremely tired kept me from doing it sooner.

@ Carladee: I live in Utrecht (Houten actually but Utrecht is a place everyone knows ;) )
    @ StephanieUlrich: I am even shorter :P 4"something! (Had a kidney transplant when I was 13 and meds stopped my growth, am healthy now though! )

Have to correct something on my intro though; single-and-once-again-being-hurt-and-heartbroken girl from Holland.
    I know Houten, we had family living there some time ago.
    I am sorry for you that you're heartbroken again

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow you're actually one of the few then!
    And yeah it stinks but it's also the story of my life! I only hope it won't take me almost a year again to overcome this heartbreak....

Gloves are off, ready to fight, like a lion I will survive..... - Backstreet Boys, Show 'em what you're made of

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh Hugs Smurfie. Heartache sucks. Goodthing Gingerscraps is the friendliest place on the web! Scrapping is therapy! Hope your heart and your body {you said you were sick} feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the hugs Stephanie!
    I've scrapped a song yesterday that describes my feelings and a page of me and my Bestie and indeed felt better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12