Quote Originally Posted by nancym View Post
ok I am need of some help here.... The longer I try the longer my error message gets... I have restarted my computer and everything nothing is working and now I'm 35 mins late...

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_c73a7ea380b5591fa6a59103d9c7e56b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/db.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/prochatrooms/index.php on line 137

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_c73a7ea380b5591fa6a59103d9c7e56b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
The tutorial is here: http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showt...812#post119812
And you aren't the only one with chat issues, maybe wait a few min and try again, it sometimes happens when too many of us are in there, sorry!