Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hi From Tennessee

I didn't know that?! I used to drive to nashville every day for school! I'm by the Ft. Campbell area!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapberry View Post
    Hi Linda. What part of TN are you in? I'm just south of Nashville. Welcome to the best digital community on the web!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieUlrich View Post
    Welcome Linda!!! That is cool your are a child care provider. I have been showing my 7 MO the baby Einstein sign language dvds. She love them. What is your idea on them, do you think she is actually learning anything? LOL
    I actually use the baby Einstein products in my child care and the Your Baby Can Read series. Do they work? I think they do but I am not overly fanatical about them showing me what they learn or using the flashcards with them but my kids are in the top of their classes going in school and all have done good through school so I think they do help some. I more so like that it is quality viewing without all the extra stimulation that tv provides.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapberry View Post
    Hi Linda. What part of TN are you in? I'm just south of Nashville. Welcome to the best digital community on the web!
    I am in East TN about an hour outside of Knoxville towards the NC border! Thank you for the welcome. So far, I am lurking a lot but loving the atmosphere here!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Linda! Glad you are here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12