Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Check in on your path to health: week of Feb 25, 2011

Lisa it IS your month, you can do it girl!!

Teri, take care of yourself on your journey, I'm glad you're running again as it is so great when you are dealing with stress like that!! Hugs girl!

Post Thanks / Like

I hadn't been back to read how everyone else was doing. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one cheating. CONGRATS Laura and Char on the wieght loss. WHOOT! I've been doing really good the past couple days although I did sneak 2 pieces of cheese into my soup last night (shhh...). I have the hardest time with bread and cheese. DH bought these most awesome looking sub rolls yesterday and I was drooling over them. I got up this morning and the cats got into them. YES, that will teach him to buy that stuff. Hee hee...

I believe that when you try to do 100% with a diet you only set yourself up to fail. Then when you do cheat you feel so guilty about it and just want to give up and think you can never do it. Giving yourself a cheat and scheduling it helps (once a week, I try to just do it sundays). Do it, get it out the way and continue on your diet. It helps a ton for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ladies! I need to get healthier! We typically eat pretty healthy, but lately I've been going downhill and taking the easy route. I want to get back on track. I'm going to try to hang out here with you ladies for motivation and inspiration to eat better and get some exercise!

Post Thanks / Like

good for you Amy!
    Michaela, I agree, everyone needs a cheat day
    I hear you on the bread....I'm doing very low carb right now so no bread and my coworker had lunch at Subway last week and when she came back from lunch I was sniffing her she smelled so good LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is doing so great. I have my weigh in tonight but I think I did really good this week. I will let you know when I get home tonight. I am actually kind of excited to go tonight. This weekend my bff and I went to Boston to see the Broadway musical Mary Poppins and we actually ate at a gym cafe so it was healthy food and only had water, I did have a bag of baked lays with my sandwich but that was the only cheat I did. Boy didn't the food smell good going through China Town YUM. I have not eaten out or had fast food or soda since January 5 when I started this and I am thinking it is about time to splurge because I feel like I am depriving myself and I really have a craving for it. I want Applebees so badly.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm here; I wanted to lose 5 lbs by end of February but I don't think I did it. I only started middle of month so I guess if I am down a couple of pounds that is better than up.

Post Thanks / Like

so I had my weigh in tonight and I lost 3.4 pounds this week for a total of 12.8 which is 5% of my weight. I was pretty excited. Now we shall see what this week brings.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Lisa!! That's awesome!! I havent weighed myself in a while - but hope I'm still going down. Last we checked hubby had gone up and I'd gone down - let's keep it that way - LOL - we're having a competition between the two of us - I think it ends in march sometime - I should go check...LOL
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Good job guys! I'm with you about cheating though. If I deprive myself totally, I will cheat bad! Steady, good food is the way to go for me. Since I just started this morning, I haven't lost anything! We will see how this goes!
    Kristin

Post Thanks / Like

congratulations on such a fabulous week Lisa, you must feel fantastic! keep up the good work, its hard, but in the long run you will be so glad you did! hooray for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12