Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2-23-11 - template chat with Marshmella

Just giving the template tonight. I don't really know what I would do with instructions since the template is all layed out. I don't know if others do this type of chat. I've never done one or been to one.

Suggestions for another one would be awesome. If everyone thinks instructions are needed I can do that next time. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

-waiting-

Watching Rachel Maddow while I do XD ... she's in Lawrence. Josh knows EXACTLY where she is ;)

Post Thanks / Like

I could maybe help after I see what the template looks like... I've never done a Speed Scrap before so I may not be able to help... ha ha

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know either, I haven't ever been to a template chat. I'm excited though. As far as directions maybe next time you could give the amount of certain elements you want ex 6 buttons, 5 flowers, ect....I think it will be fun no matter what! The cool thing about a template is that everybody has their own take on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nancym View Post
    I could maybe help after I see what the template looks like... I've never done a Speed Scrap before so I may not be able to help... ha ha
    I've done the speed scraps a lot and thought this would be fun for those who never have done templates so they can learn and ask as they go. And fun for all those template lovers too. Who doesn't like FREE templates?!?! We will just go with the flow tonight. Then everyone can put there input in afterwards!!! WHOOT!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree.... or what kinda paper to use solids or patteren...

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post
    I don't know either, I haven't ever been to a template chat. I'm excited though. As far as directions maybe next time you could give the amount of certain elements you want ex 6 buttons, 5 flowers, ect....I think it will be fun no matter what! The cool thing about a template is that everybody has their own take on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by altimasport View Post

Totally!!! And you can always moves things around, flip the template and use what you want for them!!! I like how they don't have to be spot on! I'm heading to the chat room now, but will check back here often!

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a chat room, or is the chat via the forum? I love templates by the way :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I added the download to the first post in this thread

Post Thanks / Like

I just joined and the chat room is down

CT Lead for:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast