Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Learning to eat healthy

thats fantastic Michaela! I agree that skinny does not equal healthy...I know plenty of really unhealthy skinny people!
    with all that exercise you're gonna have a 6 pack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by charmedeebob View Post
    thats fantastic Michaela! I agree that skinny does not equal healthy...I know plenty of really unhealthy skinny people!
    with all that exercise you're gonna have a 6 pack
    I skimmed through this thread earlier and CONGRATS Char! Keep going!!! Isn't it the best feeling to know that YOU did it? I totally have sugar teeth too. Not just 1 tooth, all of them. I take advocare products and that have these AWESOME chocolate meal replacement shakes. I am not a breakfast person so this is great to get my chocolate fix AND get myself some nutrients in the morning too.

I recently found my obliques! I can feel them, but can't see them. LOL! I can feel the muscles in my abs getting harder, but there is still a big layer of fat on top so you can't see anything YET!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sladd79054 View Post
    That is awesome Char!!!! My goal is to get below that number also but it is going to take me awhile, but it will happen eventually.
    Lisa - you can do it! I was on WW and worked out at Curves 7 years ago and lost over 100 lbs. I was not a model WW, I didn't track my points, and I didn't attend meetings because at the time I was working full-time and going to school part-time but it worked for me because I had to face the weekly weigh-in and I was doing it with 2 co-workers so it kind of became a competition. I love WW!!

Unfortunatley, with a lot of personal stress and a bum knee, I have gained about half back so maybe this thread will get me inspired again.
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Kathy, I am hoping I can do it. That is awesome that you lost so much weight on ww.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks michEla.. It does feel awesome I'm wearing pants today that haven't fit for years. my massage therapist uses Advocare and she loves them, says she feels so good on them. If you can feel the muscles then they are there lol... They will show up soon
    Kathy that is amazing!! It is hard to stay on the healthy path when there is so much stress.... It's so easy to just grab junk when your mind is focussed on other things. I hope we can inspire you too. Maybe just start at home and let us be your "competition"

Post Thanks / Like

That would be awesome Laura. Also most fruits and vegetables don't cost you any points so if you feel hungry grab a piece of fruit. I am addicted to peaches right now and cherries. Greek yogurt I hear is good for you, I have one in the fridge now but haven't dared to try it yet. Of course I should be exercising but I am having a hard time finding an exercise that I enjoy, I honestly don't think it exists but I really need to try a little bit harder. I lost 4.2 pounds last week but had gained 4.2 pounds the week before so I broke even. Very frustrating. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
    Do you do the WW online?
    I have tried the Greek Yogurt, and I think it is good!

Be careful with fruits - they aren't free points, but they are usually lower. I think bananas are pretty high though! I think most green veggies are 0 points - green beans, lettuce... The major issue is the meat! I did weight watches a few years ago, and it is really easy if you have no meat in your diet! ;)

Post Thanks / Like

I just re-read what I wrote, and it didn't make sense,lol. What I meant was I don't like plain yogurt so I have to have flavored yogurt. I love greek yogurt which is more points than regular yogurt. No fruits don't cost you any points. I hope that makes better sense. congrats with your weight loss that is fantastic. I am on my 7th week and got weighed in last night and I had gained 1.4 so I am not happy about it, but I will do better this week, it is very frustrating.
    I am confused. When I did WW last, fruits did cost points. I wonder if they changed things?

Post Thanks / Like

I wish you all continued motivation to meet your goals! This is a hard task to undertake, and I am very impressed with what you guys have all accomplished so far!

Pretty soo we are moving (again :P), but we are going to be close to a gym. I am hoping to get signed up there. I miss swimming laps and lifting weights.

Post Thanks / Like

YAY CHAR!!!!!!!! That is so... awesome you got into a smaller size. WHOOT!!!

Colleen, WW changed a lot of things recently. They are going for more healthier options.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshmella View Post
    YAY CHAR!!!!!!!! That is so... awesome you got into a smaller size. WHOOT!!!

Colleen, WW changed a lot of things recently. They are going for more healthier options.
    Well, that explains my confusion then! ;) It has been a while since I did it though. Try 5 plus years ago! ;) LOL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast