Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cosmetology kit?

I never knew that!

Quote Originally Posted by sladd79054 View Post
    I went to cosmetology school as well, just after I graduated I decided I didn't want to do that but I kept up my license, I would love a kit like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Wait until you girls see my layouts from beauty school in 1992! Can you BIG HAIR!!! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sassypixie View Post
    Wait until you girls see my layouts from beauty school in 1992! Can you BIG HAIR!!! LOL!
    ROFL sweet I can't wait to see your layouts!

Post Thanks / Like

I am just full of surprises,
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    I never knew that!

Post Thanks / Like

I went to cosmetology school too. Junior and senior year. I had so many surgeries in those years though that I missed alot of school and didn't get enough hours to go for my license. Turns out I couldn't do that as a profession anyway because of my bad knees. Can't be on my feet that long. But I am excited about this kit so I can scrap my kids first haircuts!

Post Thanks / Like

You too!? Well I didn't go to Cosmetology school even though my mom suggested it. I just can't handle other peoples wet HAIR. Bleh...I think I would die if I had someone's hair wrapped around my fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I went to cosmetology school too. Junior and senior year. I had so many surgeries in those years though that I missed alot of school and didn't get enough hours to go for my license. Turns out I couldn't do that as a profession anyway because of my bad knees. Can't be on my feet that long. But I am excited about this kit so I can scrap my kids first haircuts!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    You too!? Well I didn't go to Cosmetology school even though my mom suggested it. I just can't handle other peoples wet HAIR. Bleh...I think I would die if I had someone's hair wrapped around my fingers.
    LOL! My sister in law is like that! Doesn't bother me, I still love doing hair

Post Thanks / Like

that would be a great kit for pictures of my daughter playing beauty shop. this theme sounds so fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Haha Barb you are too funny. Honestly I went because all my friends knew what they wanted to do with their lives and I didn't I just wanted to be a wife and a mommy. I took one of those tests where they tell you what to be and mine was beautician or social worker, and since I didn't want to be a social worker, I looked into cosmetology school. I learned that I could go to BOCES half day every day my junior and senior year and it counted as a math and science course each year. Since I didn't do well in either and I wanted to skip chemistry I decided to go to BOCES. I don't regret it even if I never got my license. I had fun and now I can save money by cutting my family's hair lol. The kids just got their first cuts at my friends salon. I do and will do the rest.

Post Thanks / Like

I have one request. If you can fit in some rollers, I'd love you forever. I'm looking for something to scrap for this pic:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast