Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 2-9-11 Speed Scrap with Marshmella Designs

One from me. Better late than never, right?

http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/show...is-boy&cat=all

P.S. Does anyone know how to link my photo to the gallery. I'm just copy and pasting in to the thread then adding a link. Is this the only way? Thanks!

All linked up for you! I wil explain how this evening when I have more time! lol -Missi
    Last edited by missdamsel; 02-10-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's mine.. I finished my page last night, but I was too tired to post it. I rarely finish a speed scrap on time, because that requires speed! lolol now that I live with 24 hr 7day a week chronic pain , from spinal and neck injuries sustained in a terrible wreck, speed is a thing of the past. I have to have frequent brakes from the pc and I can't still for long periods. Sometimes, I have to stop what I am doing immediately and go straight to a hot shower or my bed w/a heating pad , if the pain is getting out of hand. This might postpone finishing my page until the next day. I hope this doesn't matter and that I can still participate even though I am v...e...r....y s...l....o...w. lol Sorry it's so blurry. I don't know why. I got the free version of pixresizer and it shrink the layout to 600x600 , but it doesn't try to get the best quality first before resizing. I took your direction to put a picture "above the border" very literally oops. I clustered with hearts and I traditionally frame the picture and then I framed it again with the heart wreath. The paper that is behind the rose punched border is really a pink paper,but it looks white here. I looked at some of the layouts in the gallery and I want to know, if we can use past designers products here still? I got products from here ,when they used to be designers here, but I see they aren't here anymore and I still want to be able to use them....like Daybreak Designs and Misty Obrien and Jacobean (didn't she design here in the past?). I think I got those names right.
    Last edited by CM Silly; 02-10-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: spell

Post Thanks / Like

These look fabulous! I went to bed right after the speed scrap last night. DD didn't nap yesterday so she was in bed early so I knew that would mean she would be up early too. I like everyones take on this.

CM Silly... I'm sorry to hear about your injury. I totally understand that it took you longer and I will still give you a coupon for participating Sorry about the chat last night too. I'm not sure why you couldn't see anyone. I kept seeing you pop in and out too. I don't think your page looks blurry either. It's really hard to get a crystal clear layout when you downsize for the web. I think it looks beautiful. You can use anyone's kits for the speed scraps, past designers or designers that do not sell here. The challenges are different though. For those you can also use any products, but you get an extra point for using gs products. Thanks so much for participating and hope to see you at more speed scraps.

I'm off to comment on the layouts and I will pm your coupons!

missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Just a little late! lol

missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

oops, forgot the brackets and journalling. I will fix after work tonight!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234