Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default the Queen Mother speaks...

Greetings Ladies...
    I wish to formally introduce myself to the kingdom of Gingerscraps...I am so proud of my daughters. I take full credit for all their talent. However, being an old lady, I am not up to speed with the digital madness. I am trying, however. I got a new computer and an air card and plan to blog my way across the USA starting this spring. We (the King and I) will be spending the summer in Alaska, the fall in New England, and next winter somewhere along the Gulf Coast. I am going to scrapbook it all the way...hoping Ginger will help me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: the Queen Mother speaks...

Hi Mom! So, how fancy you are posting at GingerScraps. Yes, you can take credit for all of our talent...you are the Queet Mother and we learned it all from you. Welcome to our little digital world mommy.

Post Thanks / Like

lol! What a great trip you're gonna have! Alaska... wow, pick up some gold in Nome for me, ?? Say Hi to Sarah Palin if ya see her at the Alaska Walmart, he.... but most of all, it's nice to meet you and so excited not only for your geographical journey, but your digital journey as well!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks...I am taking my sewing machine along also...I am an avid quilter - art quilts my favorite. I plan to see quilt shows all across the country and have a book with all the quilt shops in the country listed. My soul is fed with needle and thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Well hello mother of mine
    I knew the digital bug would worm it's way into your blood sooner or later ;)
    Your lessons will begin soon!
    And ladies..... She might even do some blogging for us on the GS blog!! You will NOT beleive what she can do, she is truly the most talented crafter I have ever met.
    Martha Stewart has nothin on her!

Oh and her name is Cathy I'm gonna make her a sigi and cute avatar tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

I am looking forward to hearing about trip across the USA and seriously if you are in CT please let me know because I'd love to meet you! I only wish I had 1/10 of the crafting talent you have

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! So pleased to meet you Queen Mother Cathy! Julie talks about you in her crafting segments all the time! I'm so excited to get to know you better and have you part of the Gingerscraps family! (Umm though I suppose you always have been )

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Queenie Cathy! Welcome to the dark side . Glad to meet you and can't wait to hear of your adventures.
    Last edited by jenevang; 02-05-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

How awesome to have you! I have a fabulous Quilt Shop right across the street from me. They are going to be featured in the Better Homes and Gardens Quilt Sampler edition this year! If you get up to NH - maybe you could check it out!!!!
    Can't wait to see your works and hear of your journey and probably most of all to suck up some more creativity!!! Welcome!!!!
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and WELCOME Queenie Cathy! So thrilled to meet the mom of two such wonderful & talented ladies! Your trip sounds wonderful - can't wait to follow along!

My TOU

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast