Re: 1/29 Speed Scrap with Barbara 9am EST
1. Pick 3 photos and crop/resize them so they are all the same shape but not the same size and then mat or frame them.
2. Line up your photos in a row from largest to smallest or smallest to largest either horizontally or vertically on your page.
3. Choose 1 paper for your background and choose 2 other papers and make waves or circles behind your row of photos.
4. add a bead spill or paint splat to your LO.
5. Add at least 5 unique elements to your LO, including one with a string or ribbon.
6. Add a title using word art or make your own word art.
7. Add a date, journal, and add any additional elements you'd like.