Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1/29 Speed Scrap with Barbara 9am EST

Eeks! It's now 1130 EST and I just got home from the local pottery place a short time ago from Ladies Night and realized "Oh no...another SS I didn't advertise for because I always forget until the day before". I hope you'll find me in time!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 1/29 Speed Scrap with Barbara 9am EST

ooh, sounds fun, but i'll be at my son's basketball game. Whoever heard of having to be at a middle school basketball game at 8am on a Saturday morning??? uugg.

Post Thanks / Like

i hope you have fun at the game. It does seem like punishment to have to be at a game at 8am, but at least you'll have the rest of the day to do something fun. With all the activities your kids are in, I am impressed you can get as many pages scrapped as you do!

Quote Originally Posted by tanni View Post
    ooh, sounds fun, but i'll be at my son's basketball game. Whoever heard of having to be at a middle school basketball game at 8am on a Saturday morning??? uugg.

Post Thanks / Like

SS starts in 5minutes!

Post Thanks / Like

1. Pick 3 photos and crop/resize them so they are all the same shape but not the same size and then mat or frame them.

Post Thanks / Like

1. Pick 3 photos and crop/resize them so they are all the same shape but not the same size and then mat or frame them.
    2. Line up your photos in a row from largest to smallest or smallest to largest either horizontally or vertically on your page.

Post Thanks / Like

2. Line up your photos in a row from largest to smallest or smallest to largest either horizontally or vertically on your page.
    3. Choose 1 paper for your background and choose 2 other papers and make waves or circles behind your row of photos.

Post Thanks / Like

3. Choose 1 paper for your background and choose 2 other papers and make waves or circles behind your row of photos.
    4. add a bead spill or paint splat to your LO.

Post Thanks / Like

5. Add at least 5 unique elements to your LO, including one with a string or ribbon.

Post Thanks / Like

5. Add at least 5 unique elements to your LO, including one with a string or ribbon.
    6. Add a title using word art or make your own word art.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast