Re: 1/16 Speed Scrap with Barbara
1. Select 1 picture and alter it in some way (b/w, sepia, selective color, etc). Pick one you'll have some journaling for.
2. Choose 2 papers for your background. Split the top layer of your background papers into two pieces and slide each to the side so you have a gap between the two. Then you can angle them in a way that works for you.
3. Frame your 1 photo.
4. add at least 3 strips of papers or ribbons and at least 3 unique elements.
5. add a glitter spray, paint splatter or something like that.
6. Add a title. Make the title using two different fonts and/or alphas.
7. Journal at least 2 lines worth of journaling and take this time to add additional any elements you'd like.