Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap with Kayla - 9PM EST! 1/10/11

You are so mean. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I know, I know, I know But because I did that, I enlarged the Participation Prize, sound fair

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. ♥

Post Thanks / Like

Who's ready to get started?? I'm still making the steps for this SS buttttt, I am good for now

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. ♥

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to tonight speed scrap ladies I'm hoping this directions make some kind of sense to somebody and your layouts come out looking AMAZING! I got sorta of carried away with the PP so it will be rather large for a PP and I will send them out to everyone by Friday afternoon Without further ado, lets get started!

Step 1) Open 3 papers and place one on the bottom and then place the other two on top of each other. Have it set up where you can still see a little bit of each paper on only one side.

Post Thanks / Like

Kayla - are you coming to chat?
    ~Jacque~
    Blog | Facebook | Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like

are we in here or in the chat?

Post Thanks / Like

we can do the chat room if it works better for ya'll. I'll still post the instructions in here

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to get into the chat room now :O

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to tonight speed scrap ladies I'm hoping this directions make some kind of sense to somebody and your layouts come out looking AMAZING! I got sorta of carried away with the PP so it will be rather large for a PP and I will send them out to everyone by Friday afternoon Without further ado, lets get started!

Step 1) Open 3 papers and place one on the bottom and then place the other two on top of each other. Have it set up where you can still see a little bit of each paper on only one side.

Step 2) Place one square picture frame in the middle of your top paper. Put a picture in the frame and then place three more pictures where ever else you choose.

Post Thanks / Like

all the steps are in the first post, thanks for participating in my very dysfunctional SS :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast