Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello--new here

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hello--new here

Thank you so much Tricia--it's funny because I see paper as SOOOO easy--but digital? SO HARD! lol
    I am trying to figure out how to make a gallery in here--that would be soooo great!
    PS I'm going shopping today for a wide format printer--any suggestions out there?
    Thanks in advance girls--you are all a blessing to me!
    All the Cricky Best-from My Hands to Yours,
    KAndrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    GingerScrapStreet Writer

Post Thanks / Like

I love my Epson Stylus Photo 1400 printer- wide format printer. When I bought it, it was about 3-4 years ago..maybe and it was about $350 then, but I paid about $260 when CompUSA was going out of business. I see it's still for sale on Epson.com for $199. I love it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kandrew View Post
    Thank you so much Tricia--it's funny because I see paper as SOOOO easy--but digital? SO HARD! lol
    I am trying to figure out how to make a gallery in here--that would be soooo great!
    PS I'm going shopping today for a wide format printer--any suggestions out there?
    Thanks in advance girls--you are all a blessing to me!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS! I can't wait to see your new digital creations! You have to at least try some for us! How neat that you design shapes for the popular cutters! Can't wait to see your articles in the new magazine!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! We are all looking forward to the new magazine and getting to know some new people along the way.
    My Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12