Conversation Between JulieEnriquezDesigns and BethLang

3 Visitor Messages

1. Julie, you rock! That would be awesome! Thanks!
    Send me your list of what you've got and we can go from there. Christina posted on the GS FB page a poll regarding what folks want tutorials on. I will be checking that.
    Email me at fblang@verizon.net anytime!

I am doing all right. I have a bad cold right now though. Other than that I am getting ready to end maternity leave and go back to work in 2 weeks. Busy busy!

Hugs to you!!! Have a great night! Beth
  2. Hi Beth,

I am doing well and you?

I would love to help you and I'm good with Written tutorials or screen shots if you need. I actually have quite a number of tutorials written from when I was on staff for Scrapbook News and Review that I can always tweak a bit to fit need here.

Just let me know what you want me to do and when you would need them by. I can let you know too when I get home, what tutorials I have written and if you can use them or not, meaning if you like them or not.

Hugs,
  3. Hi Jilie!
    I hope this finds you well.
    I had an idea I wanted to share with you....
    As a member of the GS ad team, I am going to be hosting a section of the blog in which new tutorials are highlighted. I was wondering if you would be willing/able to contribute one or two screen shots, video tuts, or step by step written tutorials for now, and maybe more as we get it rolling? One tut will be highlighted at a time, and I think we may start with every other week (2 a month) until we get started.
    Let me know your thoughts!
    Hugs,Beth Lang
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3