PDA

View Full Version : New - Coming over from Elemental Scraps

rdjrneace
11-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Hello everyone - I need some help. I was a frequent person at ES and they are closing. I am looking for a place with fun challenges. It appears the challenges are open to using products from outside designers - am I reading this correct. Until I build my stash here I will use outside designers so I can get point to build my stash. Am I reading correctly that I can use outside designers and get the regular points?

Colleen
11-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes, you can use products from other stores for the challenges. You get "bonus points" if you use GingerScraps products, but it is not necessary! I hope that you make GingerScraps your new home. :) Welcome too! :D

rdjrneace
11-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Yes, you can use products from other stores for the challenges. You get "bonus points" if you use GingerScraps products, but it is not necessary! I hope that you make GingerScraps your new home. :) Welcome too! :D

Thanks Colleen - I see you CT for Jumping JellyBean; how are they? For a short time frame I was on their CT but resigned because of a new job and was having a hard time with multiple sites. I hope they are doing well and maybe I will see you and them around here. I need to check out the challenges. Thanks for welcoming me so fast. Debbie

photom
11-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps. I can't wait to see what you create! I hope you can join in on a CT or 2 here, to help build your stash! I'm sorry your home store is closing. That would be so hard to deal with. I hope that you feel at home here. Again, welcome!

AmyP
11-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Is that you Debbie? Woo hoo!!!! I would LOVE it if you would hang out here and eventually call GS your home!! I love it here! The challenges are awesome and get better and better all the time. GS has so much going on and is growing like crazy. Tell all the ES girls that they are no longer homeless they can move right in here lol! We would love to have them. It is awesome to see you here (I hope we can talk Valarie to coming here too lol).
:)

rdjrneace
11-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Yes it's Debbie - I am trying to find my new digi home that will allow outside designers to be used for challenges (really hard to find this) until I build my stash. I hate that I have to find a new site but I guess this will broaden my horizons. I am still reviewing the site and learning everything. (I did tell Valarie about this site so I hope she tries - she seems to be having a hard time with this & I also asked Jess of Simply Scrappy to try here). I am going to alert my daughter of this site also.

nutsaboutgabe
11-29-2010, 03:34 PM
It's so great to have you here. Welcome to GS. Do you need help moving in? :)

photom
11-29-2010, 03:41 PM
ITell all the ES girls that they are no longer homeless they can move right in here lol! We would love to have them.)
A party? Fun! I hope that we do have a few coming in!

charmedeebob
11-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Welcome to GS Debbie! WE hope you love it here, everyone is super friendly and helpful! And yes, outside products are just fine for our challenges. Sorry to hear that your digi-home is closing, but we will welcome you with open arms :)

camijo
11-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Welcome Debbie! This is where the party is at!!!

Colleen
11-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks Colleen - I see you CT for Jumping JellyBean; how are they? For a short time frame I was on their CT but resigned because of a new job and was having a hard time with multiple sites. I hope they are doing well and maybe I will see you and them around here. I need to check out the challenges. Thanks for welcoming me so fast. Debbie

Jumping Jelly Bean's has some really cute kits! They have been coming out with lots and lots of new stuff lately. You will have to check out their store. :) Yes, check out the challenges too. I think there are some fun ones here.

kayabee
11-29-2010, 09:08 PM
I'm sorry your home store is closing :( But you are more then welcome to hang here :)
Welcome to GS :D

sharonbertolino
11-30-2010, 03:01 AM
Welcome!!!

Juliemomof4
11-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome! Welcome! I know it must be so hard for you girls to have your "home" closing. Please join right in here. We are all BFFs and welcome you with open hearts. I think you will love it here! I think we are still having a "Sugar Cookie" call right now. That is a great way to snag some GS goodies. But of course, you can use and digi supplies you have in all the challenges here. I am having a little CT call myself at the moment. Browse around and join right in! There is tons to do here at GingerScraps!

Tree City
12-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Hi Debbie! Welcome to GS. I am (was...whatever the right tense is lol) a big fan of ES. One of the reasons I love GS is that they are a fun, relaxed group of scrappers and they allow outside products for their (awesome) challenges. But don't worry: they have such great sales that your GS digi supply will be stocked in no time! :)

marshmella
12-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Welcome welcome! There are so many fun challenges here! I just posted the december font challenge. I hope you love it here. :)

kl.winters
12-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Welcome to GS! You are going to love it here because everyone is super friendly and you will find a wide range of challenges and fun activities going on all the time. Check your inbox, I'm sending you something to get you started here at GS.

GingerScraps
12-01-2010, 04:35 AM
Well I sure am late to the welcome wagon!

It was so fun to read through all your comments gals!!
Love you all!!!!

I hope you feel right at home here at gs Debbie!
And tell all your ES pals they are welcome here. Jump right in!
Oh the Bake Sale is a great way to get goodies too! Every month on the 1st and the 15th we have a 24 hour bake sale. Everything in the bake sale is only $1.00!!

Hollar if you have any questions.

prettyingreen
12-01-2010, 02:33 PM
yep you can use and post in the gallery outside products! Ginger Scraps is a super awesome place to hang everyone is so friendly! Plus with the new daily downloads you can grab those too if you want the Ginger Scrap points too! Either way you still get points and the challenges are awesome! (pssst play the Progressive Scrap with me :) )

Jodi
12-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the challenges here!

rdjrneace
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks everyone - you have made me feel so welcome. I hope to start shopping and working with challenges however I had a rough weekend (death in family) so I am not sure I will get to scrapping soon.

ShanMarie
12-01-2010, 05:53 PM
So sorry about your weekend Debbie. I hope you can jump in and join us soon!! We would love to have you here with us!!!

GingerScraps
12-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks everyone - you have made me feel so welcome. I hope to start shopping and working with challenges however I had a rough weekend (death in family) so I am not sure I will get to scrapping soon.
Oh I am so sorry to hear that.
Take care of yourself- we will be here when your ready. Hugs <3

nutsaboutgabe
12-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Oh how sad. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

polkacabana
12-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes welcome! I wish I had all the time in the world to say to all of you! But At least I see Debbie, ms sugar cookie has a buddy already!! HOORAY!

kl.winters
12-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Looks like Debbie is one of our new Sugar Cookies! That's great, Debbie!