PDA

View Full Version : Another Aussie!! :)

Scrapalinquent_Sandy
11-12-2010, 12:54 AM
G'day my name is Sandy.... known as HulasWithHalo or Roo as in Kanga.....<singing> "I come from the land down
under....." Big Cooooooooooeeeeee to all my fellow aussie forum members! Im 21 years old with 23 years
experience... 21+23 = 44 lol ( 45 in Dec ) I am 'Mum' to 4 awesome kids 2 x DS James 20 & Wayne 14 , 2 x DD Tori-
Lee 18 and Olivia 11. I refer to them as" The Fab 4" because they are "faaaaaaaaabulous". Im a relative newbie to digital scrapbooking and have only done a few pages/layouts...Im also interested in Hybrid and arrived here today via the post it note cover template (teacher gift) when I got side tracked on a blog train lol. Ive been a member since February and figured an introduction was overdue.
Ive never paper scrapped...I used to do cottage craft many years ago and have started to get creative with my kids photos........I hope to make each one of them their own digital albums and just keep adding to it along the way...as well as make gifts and cards for friends and family, and a few home made pressies for favorite teachers of the year! :) I am a semi retired PSP Paint Shop Pro tagger and a self confessed Tut (tutorial) Tart....I love to learn new things...especially creative things!! I also had the opportunity to dabble in Adobe Photoshop CS3 via an employment program I was part of.....I got to use a MAC!!...drooooool!!
I share my home with 2 dogs, 2 lizards and a rabbit.
Im just a laid back Aussie mum who loves a good laugh and being around creative inspirational people....thanks for having me here!!....
Hugs n Smiles xoxo

photom
11-12-2010, 01:03 AM
Hi Sandy! Welcome to GS! Can't wait to see your LOs of your dogs, lizards, and rabbit!

nutsaboutgabe
11-12-2010, 01:32 AM
It soundsl ike you have a lot of scrap inspiration for "The Fab 4", 2 dogs, 2 lizards a rabbit! Your energy is contagious!! I cannot wait to see your LO's and hope you will join in on the challenges. Doing challenges will help you earn coupons toward a % off in the store. It's an awesome deal!

marshmella
11-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Welcome welcome! I can't wait to see more of you around here. Make yourself right at home and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone is so nice and helpful around here.

AmyP
11-12-2010, 04:59 PM
I just loved your intro! You sound like such a fun person, and I can't wait to get to know you better. Check out our awesome challenges here to get you going in scrapping. If you ever have any questions just ask. Everyone here AWEsome!!!! Truly the friendlies place in digi-land!
Welcome to Gingerscraps you will LOVE it here!

Ellasspace
11-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I so agree with Amy you sound so upbeat and fun! I can't wai to hear more from you! Jump right in you will love it here.

GingerScraps
11-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Welcome!! Loved the intro!! Haha
"Im 21 years old with 23 years experience.."
That is awesome!!

Juliemomof4
11-15-2010, 09:49 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps! I LOVE hybrid too! Love to get my fingers sticky!