PDA

View Full Version : It's me... Sniksnak

Sniksnak
09-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Okay, so I probably should have done this a long time ago but times fly and Iím not that good at introductions either :)

My name is Sanne, Iím from the southern part of Denmark and Iím a university student (the translator calls it undergraduates?!). A friend got me paper scrapbooking some years ago and I loved seeing her pages and how she did things though I never actually got much done myself. All those pretty papers, how was I to cut them? And what if I did something wrong and wanted to undo it but couldnít because I only had that one paper? Plus, being a student and all scrapbooking papers are quite expensive!

How I got into digital scrapbooking, I canít remember, but in the beginning I did not get much done that way either Ė even though I was/is able to undo, redo and recolor as much as my heart desires (and itís not as expensive either).

One day I came across the progressive scrap challenge here at gingerscraps and thought: I can do that! So I did, and I did the challenge the following month and Iíve been around since then :) I just love digiscrap and all the challenges here Ė itís so much fun! :)

Iím talking to much, so Iíll stop :) Tell me about all of you guys Ė itís hard keeping track sometimes :)

nutsaboutgabe
09-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum Sanne. I look forwarding to seeing more of your LO's!

Juliemomof4
09-19-2010, 01:46 PM
HI Sanne! So glad you came to GingerScraps! It the best!

PixelsByJen
09-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi and welcome! You did my challenge last week and I didn't realize the pic was in Denmark, that is where my family is from! My grandma is full danish and I love her cooking, especially aebleskivers! Can't wait to see more of your layouts. Hope you enjoy your stay at Ginger Scraps!

sladd79054
09-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps, it is so much fun here!!

trina513
09-20-2010, 02:58 AM
Welcome to GS - glad you got hooked :) This place ROCKS!

prettyingreen
09-20-2010, 03:01 AM
I love seeing your layouts in my Progressive scrap!!! :)

Ellasspace
09-20-2010, 01:07 PM
So happy to see your introduction after some time here in the challenges...the challenges are quite addicting aren't they? Hope to see you hanging out more :)

photom
09-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Glad you found us. It has been really nice to see all your fun LOs!

Sniksnak
09-21-2010, 10:46 AM
I didn't realize the pic was in Denmark, that is where my family is from! My grandma is full danish and I love her cooking, especially aebleskivers!

Wow, it's such a small world sometimes! :)

Sniksnak
09-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Thank you all of you :) Really glad I found this place. And for Ella: yes, the challenges are quite addicting :36_11_20:

AmyP
09-24-2010, 06:34 AM
It is good to meet you! I would love to visit Denmark. My ancestors are from Denmark. My great-grandfather immigrated to the USA from Denmark.

Heather / HK Designs
10-02-2010, 03:55 AM
welcome to GingerScraps SnikSnak!! Love your user name!!