PDA

View Full Version : Gallery problems

lasnow
04-03-2009, 03:49 AM
I may have posted this in the wrong forum earlier.

Ever since I signed up, I haven't been able to upload photos. I would log in but couldn't see the "upload photos" link in the gallery. Then yesterday I was finally able to see the link, so I uploaded 2 photos. After that it told me I'd exceeded my limit of 6 uploads per day. Even though I'd only uploaded 2, I decided to wait and try again today. But today it still tells me I've exceeded the 6 upload limit, and I haven't uploaded anything yet.

HELP!

Also, what time zone is this forum in?

dylabel
04-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Is there a way to edit the layouts that we upload? I swear that i have been adding a description which includes the credits but I can't see those...thanks in advance:)

Sarah
04-05-2009, 11:39 PM
I may have posted this in the wrong forum earlier.

Ever since I signed up, I haven't been able to upload photos. I would log in but couldn't see the "upload photos" link in the gallery. Then yesterday I was finally able to see the link, so I uploaded 2 photos. After that it told me I'd exceeded my limit of 6 uploads per day. Even though I'd only uploaded 2, I decided to wait and try again today. But today it still tells me I've exceeded the 6 upload limit, and I haven't uploaded anything yet.

HELP!

Also, what time zone is this forum in?
I get that error often, as well. At least every 4 to 5 times before I get one to work.

Misty
04-06-2009, 04:31 AM
Ginger is fixing the gallery upload limit error

GingerScraps
04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
ok - this should be fixed now :) let me know if you are still having the problem so I can look into it further.