PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, howdy

DancingPrincess
08-12-2010, 04:43 PM
I thought I'd already done this, but it looks like I only "thunk" it, LOL

Hi!!!
My name is Jenn, I'm a SAHM to 6 beautiful daughters and am expecting a (Freakin' HUGE) surprise little BOY on the way. Mi vida Loca :) I have a hubby to take care of as well. We live in Utah (hey there, any other Utahns? :)

I've been scrappin' a long time...18 years. Just started digi about 2 1/2 years ago and LOVE it! I designed for a couple of years, but am on hiatus right now...plan to get back to it some day! For now, I find inspiration by playing with some of my favorite designers good stuffs. I just joined Marshmella's CT and am loving checking out the site....(I'm a little lost frequently, but I might figure it out eventually...if I ever recover from preggo brain).

Look forward to getting to know ya'll!

kimmyscraps
08-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Congrats on your new baby boy! Wow 7 kids! You must be busy!! Welcome to GS and I can't wait to see some of your layouts!

trina513
08-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Congrats on the new little one on the way! I bet hubby is happy to have some more testosterone in the house after 6 girls! WOW!

When are you due?!? I'm due in November

DancingPrincess
08-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Congrats!!! I'm due November 10th, but because of "advanced maternal age" (LOL) and a few complications they'll induce at 37 weeks....can't say I'm sad about that this time around.

How many is this for you?

trina513
08-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Dang for you being induced ahead of time - otherwise we'd be due about the same time - my DD is Nov 13th!! I keep saying hteres no way I'm making it that long - everyone keeps telling me how big I am - LOL! Like I've heard I should be due in SEPT - eek! Thanks a lot....LOL!

This will be my third :) I have one boy and one girl so far!

nutsaboutgabe
08-13-2010, 01:12 AM
welcome to Gingerscraps! Wow...6 girls. How old are all of your kids?

DancingPrincess
08-14-2010, 12:52 AM
I'm supposed to be able to remember that, I know.....uh.....17, 9, 8, 7, 4, 2 (she'll be 3 in a month). Life is nuts.

Trina, congrats!!! My birthday's the 12th of Nov, so I'm actually GLAD to have him in October (besides the being glad about not having to go the last three weeks, LOL)

AnikA
08-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Welcome here !!

My birthday is the 12 th november too.

Enjoy your stay here

sladd79054
08-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps, you are going to love it!!

prettyingreen
08-15-2010, 02:23 PM
congrats on you lil boy! i comend you on having 6 girls already wow! welcome to GingerScraps this is one awesome site i know your going to love it!

Crescent Moon Designs
08-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps you will Love it here!!!!!

Ellasspace
08-17-2010, 12:03 AM
Welcome..wow 7 we have 5 and I came from a family of 11 children... I said I was done at 4 and God said "Oh no your not" at age 40 so now I tote around a 5 year old and sport a 3 year old granddaughter on occasion too :P But love it! Great to see you here I also CT for Marshmella ...you will love her team ...I do!

hondachicc
08-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi Jenn.....WOW!!! and I thought I had it bad...my DH and I had 5 daughters between us!!! OH NO..we never wanted to try for a boy!! HAHA!!

We have 4 GRANDSONS now!! YIPEEEEE!!! Welcome and look forward to knowing you!!

DancingPrincess
08-17-2010, 03:30 PM
I said I was done at 4 and God said "Oh no your not" at age 40 so now I tote around a 5 year old and sport a 3 year old granddaughter on occasion too :P But love it! Great to see you here I also CT for Marshmella ...you will love her team ...I do!

Hi Team-mate :)
I'm kinda the same....I was beyond maxed out at 6....was certain I was done, in fact, gave everything away and started to make plans for when all the kids were in school.....then WHAMMO!

I'm like you, though. I know there's a plan here...it just wasn't mine, LOL

southflascrapper
08-18-2010, 11:54 AM
Welcome to GingerScraps Jenn! It's good to have your smiling face here! I think of you as 'SUPERMOM' :)

Deanna
08-19-2010, 02:32 AM
welcome Peep!! I'm a peep too--glad to have you here!! I gave stuff away three times--haha!! I changed my mind once and God changed His mind once! Sometimes, God has a different plan than we do. Let me tell you, though, every one of them have been such a blessing--wouldn't change it at all. Enjoy your time here. :) It's pretty friendly!!

digi.mandy
08-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Welcome! Great to have you :)

photom
08-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Welcome to GS! I am a fellow Utahn, too! Where in UT are you? I am basically in SLC, but planning a move really shortly. We are planning on building, so it will probably be about 6 more months minimum here! I can't wait to see you in the challenges- and see preggy pics followed by a sweet little one!