PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Arizona!

Psychozoe
05-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Hey everyone, joining you from Arizona... I'm a photoshop/scrappin fool. I make freebies you can download from my blog. I love to play in forums, so here I am!

XOXO
Susie

kimmyscraps
05-26-2010, 03:35 AM
Hi Susie! Welcome to GS! It's fun here!!

trina513
05-26-2010, 03:51 AM
Welcome! Glad you joined us! Hope you can find some fun challenges to join in on! :)

Juliemomof4
05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Welcome Susie! I checked out your blog! Lots of fun!

photom
05-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Welcome to GS! I sure am looking forward to seeing you in all the challenges!

Deanna
05-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Welcome!! Glad to meet you!! --without going "political" Just wanted you to know I like your governor!! :) From a Californian that wished HER governor was like yours!!

Scrapberry
05-27-2010, 10:31 AM
His Susie, nice to meet you and welcome to GS!

prettyingreen
05-27-2010, 01:54 PM
welcome to GS! this is one awesome site! your going to love hanging here!

Psychozoe
05-28-2010, 02:19 AM
wow, thanks everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! Love all the smiles, too.. ! yippee!

Love our governor, too, and our maricopa county sheriff... now that's a hot topic, i'm sure! lol! thanks for looking at my blog, Julie!

After seeing all the smiles, I'mma change my avatar to my real face, lol!

XOXO
Susie

Psychozoe
05-28-2010, 03:15 AM
OH, and p.s... "the kitchen assistant"? lololol.... i dun like to cook.. but I DO love cookin up digi scraps!!!

GingerScraps
05-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Welcome!! Make yourself at home :) :D

terimayo
05-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Welcome Susie! Glad to have you hear and look forward to seeing you around. :)T

AmyP
05-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Suzie your screen name is awesome! Haha!
Cool blog too. Welcome to Gingerscraps!

Psychozoe
05-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Thank you everyone, Happy Saturday! Psychozoe is what I nicknamed my kitty 4 years ago when we got her! She was still a kitten, and truly is a psychoCAT. I've had kitties that were soft, and nice, and laid back, but Zoe is a lil terror! lol! Grandma said we should call her Jezebel, but I think Zoe is cuter, and PsychoZoe is even bettah! heheh!

I'm married, have 2 teenage sons... (help me) lol.. and we have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, and tons of chickens! Our Rooster is named "Mr. Darcy" from "Pride and Prejudice", and we have 2 red hens, "Henny and Penny." All our other hens don't have names, except for one of them.

We named her, "Baldy" because when she was still a lil chick, the Rooster somehow got into the chicks' area, and pecked the poor lil chick's scalp all the way down to her neck. I took her inside into the birdy hospital* and cared for her. We didn't think she would make it.. she was so sick. But with some TLC, soap, water, antibiotics, she was ready to go back outside within 3 days. She didn't want to stay inside anymore! She was flying up to the top of the crate and hitting her head on it... so with a test run, we saw she was going to be okay back outside with her chick mates. She's just as strong and silly as the other hens, and she still looks bald even though there are feathers growing over the scalp. She likes me. She'll come up to me when no others do. Mr. Darcy likes me, too... but doesn't like any of the males in the family lol!

Anyway, we are a menagerie of silliness, but full of love!

Happy Weekend!

photom
05-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh, I hope that we can see picks of your silly chickens. Such fun names!

GingerScraps
05-29-2010, 07:04 PM
you are a perfect fit at GS! :) So glad you found us ;)

nutsaboutgabe
05-31-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi Susie - welcome to GS! Love the names for your hens. Sounds like your house is lots of fun.

kl.winters
06-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Welcome Susie! I checked out your blog and I think you're going to be a lot of fun to have around. Can't wait to see some of your layouts.

photom
06-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey Suzie, any thing I should know about chickens? We picked up a few chicks yesterday and I have never had a chicken, nor even been around them! I have always been scared to death of them! So of course, we are up for an adventure! I'm already loving them, but I think that may change as they grow?

Psychozoe
06-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi Sara! LOL! Wellll... we're only 2 years into the chicken thing... so I'm not 100% knowledgeable yet.... they're pretty easy.. water, food, and your feed store can tell you what kind of food they need as they grow. We give ours fresh weeds, corn scratch, tops from vegies, they need their wing feathers clipped so they don't get out of your fences to your neighbors yards. It's easy.. the feed store can show you. Ummm... they like little nesting boxes. I still love our chickens. they are little characters. They are kinda wierd at first if you've never been around them, but they're harmless. They like to peck at shiny things, so don't get too close with your glasses, and watch your diamond rings, lol! They do like to be petted if you can corner them enough to pick them up. My kids are good at picking them up. The roosters can be a little mean. but not until they are fully grown.

Hey Suzie, any thing I should know about chickens? We picked up a few chicks yesterday and I have never had a chicken, nor even been around them! I have always been scared to death of them! So of course, we are up for an adventure! I'm already loving them, but I think that may change as they grow?

Psychozoe
06-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Hi Kathy! Thank you! I'm pleased with how friendly you all are here!

Deanna
06-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Welcome Susie! I'm a California neighbor--
Hope you like it here.