PDA

View Full Version : G'day from neety

neety
09-26-2008, 08:54 AM
G'day fellow digi scrappers.

I've been following the GingerScraps blog for a little while (I've only been digi scrapping since May this year) and was excited to learn that Ginger was opening her own store! :flowers: Congratulations :flowers: to Ginger and your CT.

I'm fifty something, have been married for over 30 years and have two gorgeous grown up daughters.

I live in a leafy NE suburb of Melbourne in Australia with lots of gum trees and fresh air.
I've even had a koala on my back fence. Our dog was not impressed! :dog:

GingerScraps
09-26-2008, 09:11 AM
wow- that is so cool! I have teams of deer in my yard everyday.... But have never even seen a kola in person. I am sure we will get to know each other.
So glad you came to my party!! Have fun :)

missdamsel
09-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Nice to meet you and I am sure we will get to know each other!

missdamsel
09-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Good Morning!

desjmom
09-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Wow that must be really cool. The only place I ever saw a koala is in a zoo. We have deer and turkey's running through our yard. Right now we have an over abundace of mosquitos. Now those I could do with out. It is nice to meet you.

missdamsel
09-28-2008, 05:14 AM
Good night my new friend! :byebye:

violethare
09-28-2008, 07:52 AM
Welcome,

I love koala bears, how neat to be able to see them out and about. I met a really nice couple from Australia when my and my husband were on a group tour in Ireland this summer. It sounds like a nice place to live.

neety
09-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind welcomes and hellos. I'm having a lot of fun on the forum although the time difference (I'm GMT+10) can be a bit tricky. I think quite a few people didn't get a lot of sleep last night :exausted:

Here is a photo of the koala on my back fence ..

Brandi
09-28-2008, 09:17 AM
That is just so cool. My daughter has a chance to go to Australia next year with a school program. She'd stay 20 days with a family. I'm hoping we can raise the funds because I think she would have a blast, seeing something like that especially.

missdamsel
09-28-2008, 01:40 PM
How cool is that!?! Both the Koala Bear and the trip. I hope you can do it Brandi!