PDA

View Full Version : I need Help!!!

Moments in Time Scraps
04-12-2010, 08:48 PM
For some reason I can't get anything to download correctly from Gingerscraps Store. I have tryed several times and it won't download saying that the folders are empty or can't open. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is happening and what I can do to correct it??? Please Help!!!:(:cryhard:confused-8:

GingerScraps
04-12-2010, 09:44 PM
I am so sorry. This is a server error. I have the new server upgrade in the works- but want to wait until after Survivor to make the switchover.

Basically it is a timeout issue- the connection times out before the item is fully downloaded- thus causing an incomplete download. It only happens to a small few.... but I know it is very annoying for thoese of you that are the unlucky ones!

These are things you can try-
Only download one thing at a time.
example-
download 1 element zip. Once it is totally downloaded then download 1 paper zip... etc.

Keep trying until it works. Sometimes it will not work once- then the next try it will work.

Let me know if nothing you try works. I can get you links another way.

Again- I am so sorry, and please dont turn and run away!! This problem - as well as the other server issues will all be gone very soon! :) And then I am gonna need all the sales I can get- to pay for that fancy new server. LOL :)

Moments in Time Scraps
04-12-2010, 09:57 PM
LOL I'm not going to run away..LOL I kind of thought maybe that was the problem!! I will keep trying until I get it!! Thanks so much for getting back to me!! I just didn't know if it was something that I was doing or my computer!? I will try your suggestions and then get back to you. Thanks again!!

trina513
04-12-2010, 10:39 PM
It happens to me too - and I've found that one at a time helps - but its slow either way - I often have to DL multiple times before it actually comes through!!

prettyingreen
04-12-2010, 11:49 PM
i get it too, tho i thought it was me...lol well either way if i have 5 going or one at a time its slow so it doesn't bother me, i usally fold laundry while waiting for the download, lol, its gotta get done sometime.

BarbK
04-13-2010, 12:14 AM
I had a problem just yesterday and decided to DL one at a time....that worked so that's what I'll do in future. Thanks, Ginger, for clarifying this issue.

Alyssa
04-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks so much for the information