PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Maine

Crescent Moon Designs
03-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi All,
I am New Here and would like to introduce myself and to hopefully get to know all you lovely Ladies/Gnts
My name is Charly,I go by Country Hollow Creations in the Digi World
I own 2 scrap stores of my own with co owners and sell at One other,
I also CT for a few wonderful Ladies aswell.
I love to make Kits and Scrap Layouts i have been designing for a few yrs and CTing for less than a yr but loving every minute of it LOL.
I live on the Coast of Maine In a small fishermans Town Haprswell maine
with my Hubby of 20 yrs and our son and his girlfriend our 4 dogs and 5 cats LOL.
I am a stay at home wife so i am on pc most of the time my Hubby is a Firefighter/Emt and also works as a Mechanic for a construction comapny.
If you would like to know more please ask as i amnot good at intros LOL.

prettyingreen
04-02-2010, 06:54 AM
its nice to meet you! beautiful work! welcome to Ginger Scraps!

nutsaboutgabe
04-02-2010, 02:40 PM
welcome to gingerscraps. You sound like one busy lady! can't wait to check out your LO's.

Crescent Moon Designs
04-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Thank You Both

photom
04-06-2010, 02:44 AM
Hey welcome. Great to be doing survivor with you!

PixelsByJen
04-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Welcome to GS, so glad you are playing survivor with us....hope you enjoy your stay.

Crescent Moon Designs
05-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Thank you all for your welcomes i love it here already....

photom
05-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Congrats on your new CT call! Glad to have you back! Hoping a few more faces from survivor follow your lead! I've been having withdrawals!

Crescent Moon Designs
05-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Glad to be back Love it here,i took a break from forum when i got voted off to catch up on some store stuff for my stores i own but i did come on and watch and boy was it fun...

Valerie
06-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Wow Charly, you are so close to home for me.. When i saw your thread title "Hello from Maine" I never dreamed that i would click on it and see that you are from Harpswell. I moved from Harpswell about 7 years ago and I was an EMT for Cundy's Harbor. It sure is a small world. I am also new here.. Today actually and look forward to chatting and sharing with all you ladies.. ~Valerie~

photom
06-25-2010, 01:26 AM
Wow Charly, you are so close to home for me.. When i saw your thread title "Hello from Maine" I never dreamed that i would click on it and see that you are from Harpswell. I moved from Harpswell about 7 years ago and I was an EMT for Cundy's Harbor. It sure is a small world. I am also new here.. Today actually and look forward to chatting and sharing with all you ladies.. ~Valerie~
Welcome Valerie! Make sure you start your own thread to introduce yourself so we can welcome you properly and get to know more about you!

terimayo
06-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Ok you Mainers... Texas "T" here but we go to Maine ever year at the end of Sept first of Oct to visit Grandparents.. they live in South China.. we cruise all over.... Love Love Love Maine.. and the Little Red Barn in Augusta... Yummy! :)T

Crescent Moon Designs
06-25-2010, 02:49 AM
I wanna go to TEXAS LOL

Psychozoe
07-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Hello Charly!

Crescent Moon Designs
07-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Heloo Nice to meet you Hun