PDA

View Full Version : New here

cascrappinggirl
03-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Hello, I am new to this forum :) I am a German living in Southern California for 22 years and loving it :) Have been digi scrapping since January of this year, so I am really new at it and loving it LOL

Juliemomof4
03-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi! Welcome to GingerScraps! Check out our challenges! We have to most fun!

Deanna
03-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Ladies, this is my "IRL" friend and IRL scrapper that I love!! You could have blown me over with a feather when she switched to digi with me!! I'm SO glad to have you here!! I'm sure you're going to love the friendly atmosphere and the neat challenges that are offered here!! Together, maybe we can figure out the survivor challenge!! I'm getting geared up for it, but it is kind of scary!! I don't watch the program, so not sure sure how the whole thing works!! :) Anyhow, glad to have my awesome friend here--and know she'll make a positive contribution to the community!!

nutsaboutgabe
03-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Yay...i love it when people bring their IRL friends to the forum. Welcome to GS!

cascrappinggirl
03-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Deanna :) I never watched the survivors on TV either, so this is going to be really new to me, too LOL and yes, maybe we can figure out what to do together :) Sure sounds like fun :)

Luv ya right back!

Hugs, Heike

Ladies, this is my "IRL" friend and IRL scrapper that I love!! You could have blown me over with a feather when she switched to digi with me!! I'm SO glad to have you here!! I'm sure you're going to love the friendly atmosphere and the neat challenges that are offered here!! Together, maybe we can figure out the survivor challenge!! I'm getting geared up for it, but it is kind of scary!! I don't watch the program, so not sure sure how the whole thing works!! :) Anyhow, glad to have my awesome friend here--and know she'll make a positive contribution to the community!!

cascrappinggirl
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Julie :) Checked out the forum right away and signed up for the survivor challenge. Can't wait to see how far I can go on that one :) Sounds like fun :)

Hi! Welcome to GingerScraps! Check out our challenges! We have to most fun!

cascrappinggirl
03-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome :) Can't wait to get to know everybody :)

Yay...i love it when people bring their IRL friends to the forum. Welcome to GS!

BarbK
03-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Welcome, I'm new here, too and so far I'm really enjoying myself. Hope you like it here.

Hildur
03-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Guten abend :) - though this is pretty much the extent of my German lol
But glad to see you here

terimayo
03-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Love to see all the new ladies here! You will love it here and I am anxious to see your layouts in the gallery. Be sure to check out the fun challenges in the forum. It is the best way to stretch your skills and grow with us! :)T

trina513
03-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Welcome!! Glad you were brought here - I hope you enjoy as much as I do! :)

prettyingreen
03-16-2010, 03:13 AM
welcome welcome! this is a great place to hang out :)

AmyP
03-16-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm new here too. I would LOVE to have a IRL friend digi-scrap with me! I keep working on them to convert!!

PixelsByJen
03-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Glad you are liking the digi, hope you enjoy your stay here!