PDA

View Full Version : doodle crazy

prettyingreen
01-18-2010, 03:08 AM
so my new obsession is doodles, i dont have a tablet but even when i did have one i was always better with a mouse, i've been working on making some doodles trying to find a style that i like and figuring out how to make them look good, anyways i need help!! i'm making these incredible cute girl doodles and i wanted to make some boys and i cant do the bodies, dresses are much easier than pants, any ways any help would be nice... ill post a pic of one of the girls here so you can see the style i came up with, plus when im done ill be posting them here for free!!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i272/glamrockingirl/girlydoodle-1.jpg

charmedeebob
01-18-2010, 03:22 AM
she's adorable! I think if you just kind of narrow the dress and take off the "straps" part, then change her legs to thicker "pants"..maybe with a bend in the knee....or you could try shorts first, they are easier I think :) can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jodi
01-18-2010, 04:19 AM
I would just trim down the dress on the sides and turn them into overall shorts for the boy.

Oh and adorable doodle by the way!

Photocowgirl
01-18-2010, 03:40 PM
So cute! Sorry I'm no help!

Juliemomof4
01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
That is really cute! I love doodles, and I do have a tablet, but mine always look "shakey" how do you get your lines so "smooth"

trina513
01-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Cute! I like the idea of overalls for a boy - that'd be cute!

I dont doodle - well I do - but they never turn out as cute as they look in my head - LOL! So I don't have any tips - excpet - keep working at them - they're adorable :)

prettyingreen
01-18-2010, 08:47 PM
That is really cute! I love doodles, and I do have a tablet, but mine always look "shakey" how do you get your lines so "smooth"

umm well i use a size 21 brush and draw really big on the 12x12 sheet then scale it down... i guess thats how it comes out smooth.

GingerScraps
01-19-2010, 09:06 PM
super cute!!! So fun!! :)