PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Colorado

PixelsByJen
12-11-2009, 02:44 PM
I too am doing the design challenge and thought I should introduce myself here too.

I am near 30 and a work at home mom (my hubby is self employed and I get to do all of the office work) and a home-school mom. I have two little boys ages 5 and 4 and a little girl who was stillborn this summer. I actively participate in bringing awareness to pregnancy and infant loss.

I have been digi scrapping for about a year and designing since Sept '09. Before that I was a traditional scrapper, but like most, I don't think I will ever go back....I do, however, like a good hybrid project or page!

I too like challenges and learning new techniques (more than actually making the pages I think, LOL) and hope to soon get more involved in these boards.

Daybreak Scraps
12-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Jen! You started designing about the same time as me :). It's kind of addictive isn't it? I started it to support my habit a bit but I'm finding it takes a while. I'm having a bunch of fun doing it though! I guess I should intro myself, too, LOL.

nutsaboutgabe
12-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Hi Jen. Welcome to GS! Good luck with the challenge.

Sorry for your loss.

Jodi
12-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Welcome! My SIL lives in Colorado.

Juliemomof4
12-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps!

GingerScraps
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Welcome!!! Glad you started designing :) you are very talented!! So sorry for your loss :( heartbreaking.
But wonderful you are channeling the pain into bringing awareness.

Cant wait to see your week 4 kit!