PDA

View Full Version : Sweating & Scrapping in Texas

emmysmama
08-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Wow its hot in Texas!!! It's been 100+ for 2 months or more now!! This has been the worst summer in history!! (Or at least in MY lifetime!!) :36_11_20: WE GIVE IN!! lol

My name is Beth, I'm 27, sahm to Emily (3 this month) & Clay (7 months). I'm relatively new to digiscrapping :shh I recently joined a couple CTs and I am so excited to get started!! :)

My blog can be found here (http://sweetmesquite.blogspot.com) if you want to see some of my work :36_1_21:

OMGosh!! I LOOOOOOVE all the smilies!!!! :crazy yes, im a nerd. no, i wont do anything about it :36_1_37: you'll learn to love me. hehe

*Angie*
08-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Welcome to Ginger Scraps!! You will love it here, the ladies here are wonderful! Jump on in and check out the challenges!!

Juliemomof4
08-15-2009, 04:49 AM
:36_8_11:Welcome to
GingerScraps! Turn on the air, grab a glass of sweet tea and do some scrappin' with us!

nutsaboutgabe
08-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Welcome to GS!!

emmysmama
08-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Mmmmm sweet tea...already got some ;) LOL

I have just been accepted to a CT here on Ginger, I am so excited (not naming who, just in case I'm not supposed to yet.) lol I am overwhelmed!! LOL

I will check out challenges next week, right now I am trying to get the lay of the land, and I have to work on a layout for one of my other CTs before I head out for the day.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! :)

GingerScraps
08-19-2009, 05:39 PM
welcome!! and the cats out of the bag.. your a GingerSnap for Misty!! luck girl :)
Cant wait to get to know you and see your lovely LO's!!

emmysmama
08-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks Ginger :) When I first posted, I hadnt been "upgraded" yet LOL So I wasnt sure ;) Yeah, like I said...I'm a nerd ;)

I did my first SS the other night, and had such a blast..then I copied the SS for a LO and I LOVE it! :)

Misty
08-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Yay!!! Love your layouts Beth, glad you're here and I am so sorry you are having a heatwave.

Sweet tea rocks. It's not customary up here so when McDonalds (yes how sad, McDonalds) came out with it I was jazzed