PDA

View Full Version : Creative Traveler

Digi-Scrap
08-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm fairly new around these parts, I just activated my account here. It looks like a wonderful place to do digital Scrapbooking.

Now a little bit about me:

My name is Cyndi & I've traveled to various places in Europe & Brittan & Asia with my husband by the name of Shawn.

I'm creative & love to Digi-Scrap & believe it is an appropriate username for me.

Got questions? I've got answers!!

lorryfach
08-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Hi! You're right that this is a wonderful place! ;) Can't wait to get to know you and see your LOs!

I'm American, my husband is Danish, and we live in Denmark.

nutsaboutgabe
08-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello and welcome to Gingerscraps. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Jodi
08-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Welcome! Hope you find yourself at home here.

Harmonystar
08-03-2009, 05:24 PM
Welcome! You must have amazing pictures from your travels. Can't wait to see them in layouts here.

Digi-Scrap
08-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Thank you all for the welcome!!
I'm glad to be here & I look 4ward to taking part in this 4um's challenges,
& posting my layouts, etc.......!!

My Gallery Here @ this site so far. (http://gingerscraps.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2499)

beckag99
08-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi Cyndi! Welcome to Gingerscraps!

JaneAgain
08-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Hi Cyndi! Welcome to GingerScraps!

Digi-Scrap
08-04-2009, 12:49 AM
Thank you ladies for the welcome!!

:hi

GingerScraps
08-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Welcome!!! I hope you feel right at home here!! I happen to think this is the best place on the web :) Most friendly and always helpful group of women!!
But I guess I am a little biased :):giggle

sladd79054
08-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Welcome and I cant wait to see all of your LO's. You will have so much fun here

Granny Judy
08-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Gotta grab and Hug anyone who travels as much as you do.. Welcome from another New Person (I like that part since IRL I've been around a loooonnggg time!) You're gonna love it here.. In only a few short days, I've been made to feel comfortable and just love their monthly challenges.

mscstephens
08-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Hi! I'm new, too! I really like your Yosemite layout. They're all fabulous, though. :-)

Digi-Scrap
08-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Welcome!!! I hope you feel right at home here!! I happen to think this is the best place on the web :) Most friendly and always helpful group of women!!
But I guess I am a little biased :):giggle
You. a little biased :giggle, no way :giggle.

Welcome and I cant wait to see all of your LO's. You will have so much fun here

There is a link in my signature, @ least until I fill her up with a bunch of Mini banner/blinkies & favorite Digi-Scrappers.

Hi! I'm new, too! I really like your Yosemite layout. They're all fabulous, though. :-)

Thanks, I'm glad you found your way there. I need to check some things out while here. So far I love it here & hope to become more involved & to be here more often as a result.

:36_1_37:
I do not wear glasses, but as much time as I spend @ the computer & playing with the key board, I might end up with glasses, sooner then later, though I prefer not to wear them if I do not have to. We had a special operation on my husbands eye's some years ago, so he doesn't have to mess with glasses, or contacts.