PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo Tablet and ArtRage

dricamendes
08-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Do you know where I can find tutorials for ArtRage?
I have a brand new tablet and I'm not really sure how to use it? It is really not easy to use or it is just me?!

*Angie*
08-04-2009, 02:13 AM
NO I have one too for about 2 months now and it is really hard to use I have not learned it yet either, :(

nutsaboutgabe
08-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Sorry, I don't have one, but good luck finding tutorials.

PriddySweetJill
08-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Here's a site that I found that may help you get started

http://www.squidoo.com/artrage-and-graphics-tablets

I can't wait till I can get a tablet. It's the next thing on my list!!

misserin
08-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Aww man! That's the next thing on my list too! I hope I can figure it out! Good luck!

pankerbelle
08-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Do you know where I can find tutorials for ArtRage?
I have a brand new tablet and I'm not really sure how to use it? It is really not easy to use or it is just me?!

I have had one for over a year lol and I never use it, I dont have much patience

justk
08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
hahaha ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby got it for me for Christmas last year and I am afraid...very afraid of it!!!!!!! so I am going to stay tuned here for tuts if there are any...I will check out the top one here though!!!!

Jodi
08-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I have a tablet that hubby gave me (hand me down) and I tried to use it and I guess I don't have the right drivers for it or something. Vista is suppose to find the drivers for me but it couldn't. I think it's just so old that it doesn't work with Vista. We pre ordered the new windows and we should get that onto my computer as soon as we get it. Maybe it will make my tablet work. If not I know what I will be asking for for Christmas this year! lol.

justk
08-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Ok i just d/l the art rage program and it is awesome!! now I still majorlly such at using my wacom tablet so I was using my mouse LOL. But the more I use it I am hoping the better I get at using it!!!!

Misty
08-19-2009, 03:40 AM
I use the tablet in Illustrator the most. I am still learning it (illustrator), - I am so used to Photoshop that Illustrator is frustrating to me! lol - I haven't used the tablet much in designing yet cause I am still really playing with it. Art Rage, all I have used it for so far is making glitter and I just googled tutorials for it. That's basically what you have to do. I don't have any of them saved either, sorry!

dricamendes
08-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Thank you girls!

GingerScraps
08-27-2009, 09:38 AM
Well, I will tell you what.. My tablet is my MUST HAVE!!! I LOVE it!!! It is amazing!!!!!!
I wish there were a quick site I could link you with tuts. but I dont know of any. I just started playing and kept at it until I totally felt comfortable with it.
Patrice, practice, practice.
If I so stumble across any good tuts I will for sure send them your way :)

charlen49
08-28-2009, 11:33 AM
I have a wacom intuis and its the best thing i ever bought..i use it for all my CU work..i couldnt survive without it :cryhard

Mandymade
09-05-2009, 09:17 PM
I have a Bamboo as well.... not that I use it much! I eally need to sit down and practice... there's a bit of a knack to it!

FYI I did cover the touch pad with a piece of plastic to protect it! I know after a few weeks my daughters DS screen was all scratched... I'd just die if that happened to my Bamboo!!!

angelfaye
02-28-2010, 03:28 PM
There are loads of Artrage Tuts on Youtube. I had a look from reading this thread - most useful. There is a set showing all the different tools and how to set them up for your own use and all sorts!