PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Smalltown WV :)

Alta2014
01-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Hello Ladies! Thanks for having me.... Looking forward to learning a lot... I do work full time so can't be on the computer as much as I like but hope to get in a few challenges... I am a grandmother of 5 and love taking pics of them... :) As any grandma would... I also make siggies in CM, some of you may know CM.... Looking forward to getting to know some of you... Again thanks for having me....HUGS

Ambelleina
01-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Hello and welcome to GingerScraps! :multistars:

I work full-time as well, so there's never enough scrapping time, it seems. Grandma of 5--how fun! My mom is also a grandma of 5 as of yesterday afternoon! None of those grandchildren are from me, but still LOL!

Make sure you swing by the welcome wagon (http://forums.gingerscraps.net/forumdisplay.php?499-The-GingerScraps-Welcome-Wagon) to snag off the rad freebies the designers have created for you--they're awesome and will give you freebie stuff to start off doing the challenges. :)

Hope to see your layouts in the gallery! ^_^

klgossia
01-15-2014, 06:32 PM
Welcome to GS, I hope you will like it here. I also work full time and have 2 kids, so I know how busy things can get. Please make yourself at home here. The challenges are a lot of fun and I think you'll enjoy them. I look forward to checking out your layouts!

msbrad
01-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Welcome to Ginger Scraps. Yes I'm in agreement with never enough scrapping time. My dad used to live in WV...also in a small town.
Happy you are here.
m

craftytam
01-15-2014, 06:56 PM
Welcome to Gingerscraps, Alta! I don't think any of us have enough scrapping time! hehe I'm a mom of 3 (21, 14 & 13) and waiting on grandbabies, but in no rush!
Jump in to the challenges...they're a great way to get motivated and scrap some of those grandbaby pix!

sharjen
01-15-2014, 07:34 PM
Welcome! My parents are both from a small town in WV...Oceana! Love all of the mountains in WV! Beautiful in fall and winter :)

kpmelly
01-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Welcome to GingerScraps Alta, hope you feel well here! And believe me: I only work on 75% but I never have enough time to scrap everything I would like to do ;). Canīt wait to see your layouts and the grandchildren!

dodgeladee
01-18-2014, 01:32 AM
Howdy howdy!! Welcome to GS!

scrappingirl
01-18-2014, 03:40 AM
Hi Alta! Welcome to Gingerscraps! Can't wait to see your layouts! Glad you are here!! :)

SweetLittleNothingness
01-18-2014, 04:46 AM
Welcome! Welcome! I don't think there's ever enough time either, but I keep trying to tell myself it would help if I didn't take sooooo many pics, but I just can't seem to listen to myself! I love the challenges and look forward to seeing your work! Glad you are here!

chigirl
01-18-2014, 11:00 AM
welcome to ginger scraps, so happy to meet you.

Neverland Scraps
01-29-2014, 04:02 PM
a grandmother to five--that's such a blessing!!
Can't wait to get to know you better!
So glad you found us here at GingerScraps!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/hystrix21/media/welcsparkle.gif.html)

emscraps
01-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello!!! Welcome to GS, can't wait to see the pages of your 5 grandchildren!!

Ponytails
01-31-2014, 04:28 AM
Welcome! There's never enough time to scrap, and we're thrilled that you're going to spend some of that time here with us. I'm sure you'll love it here!