PDA

View Full Version : New here

mik
12-27-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi, I live in Colorado and have been lurking for a little while. I have been paper scraping since the early 90's and have been thinking of making the move into Digi scraping. I have so much paper scrap stuff that I will probably start with "hybrid" scraping until my stash gets down. Thanks for letting me join this group. I can't wait to see what everyone has done and learn for everyone as well.

Happy scraping,
Kim

dodgeladee
12-28-2013, 02:48 AM
Hi Kim! Welcome to GS! I was a paper scrapper too. I am so much happier digiscrappin. I finally donated my paper stuff with the exception of a few things because I was so glad to not have the mess anymore. Glad you are joining us!

msbrad
12-28-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of digi and GingerScraps. I too was a paper scrapper. As I started transitioning many years ago, I'd print out some new digital pages and add a few of my paper sulpplies to it. Then I'd mix printed digital pages and traditional paper pages in the same album. I've managed to sell or donate a lot of my supplies ( although I still own a bunch).

i love digi so much more. Jump in and have fun with this wonderful community.
m

emscraps
12-28-2013, 07:08 PM
HI Kim!! I like the play on your username ;)

I also came from paper scrapping and even though I gave so much away, I still have so much (I think somehow they are reproducing when I'm not looking)! LOL! I do lots of hybrid scrapping, I'll make cards and tags or print outs. I switched to digi-scrapping last year and LOVE it!! I can do it anywhere I have a laptop!!

Can't wait until you cross over to the dark side and see your layouts!! .... Post all your paper/hybrid projects, too!!

AmandaDawnRN
12-29-2013, 05:31 AM
Welcome!! I converted to digi from paper and sold my stash for $650 (was a steal). I have never looked back. You will enjoy the forum!

melissavt
01-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Welcome to GS!! :36_1_33:

scrapjrlgcp
01-03-2014, 01:53 AM
Hi Kim!! Welcome to Gingerscraps!!

craftytam
01-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi Kim! Welcome to Gingerscraps!
I started paper scrapping when my daughter was born (20 years ago). I switched completely to digi in 2012. I sold most of my paper supplies, but kept a bit "just in case"...it's been in storage ever since!
There are so many wonderful things about digi scrapping. I can't wait to see your creations!

scrappingirl
01-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Hi Kim! Welcome from another former paper scrapper!! :D I paperscrapped for about 10 years, but then switched over to digi about 4 years ago! Can't wait to see your layouts and projects!

SweetLittleNothingness
01-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Hiya Kim! Welcome to Gingerscraps!! I, too am a paper scrapping--I still do-just can't give up the hands-on feel of it;), but I love digi too!! So glad my sis got me to try it a few years ago! Can't wait to see your work!

Ricki
01-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Hello Kim!

Once you make the move to Digi you'll see a huge difference!
But I'm sure paper scrapping is fun too.

Happy to have you with us!

kpmelly
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Welcome here at Gingerscraps, I hope you will love it here too! Cannot share any paper-scrapping experiences, because I always was a digi-woman ;) Started with doing signs and animations, but then I get infected by scrappingmania - - - so different ways but arriving at the same place: Gingerscraps! :kisses

Sugar Pie Scraps
01-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Glad to have you at GS! :)

chigirl
01-11-2014, 11:25 AM
hi and welcome to GS, we're so happy to have you join us...if you have any questions, let us know, we will be happy to help you.

zenjen
01-13-2014, 02:47 AM
Welcome! I still love all my papery goodness too, but I rarely paper scrap…divi is so much less mess, LOL

Enjoy and welcome!

klgossia
01-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Welcome to GS, it's great to have you here. I used to do paper scrapbooking until I discovered digital scrapbooking. My home office is now not nearly as cluttered! I hope you like it here and I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Neverland Scraps
01-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Welcome Kim!!
So glad you found us here at GingerScraps!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hystrix21/welcsparkle.gif (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/hystrix21/media/welcsparkle.gif.html)