PDA

View Full Version : Remember Me??? :)

Sugar Pie Scraps
12-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi everyone!!! Remember me??? I have missed you all dearly! In case you weren't around when I was here before...my name is Crystal and I used to be a designer here. I retired about 2 years ago because I was going back to school to be a teacher and simply didn't have time to design...or scrap for that matter lol. Today is the last day of my final exams and I will be finished with school!! WOOT WOOT!! I begin my student teaching in January and I'm finally back to scrapping again! I have missed it so much and wanted to get back in the groove! I hope there are still lots of people I remember here and I look forward to meeting new people as well! :)

emscraps
12-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi Crystal! Congrats on finishing up final exams!! Can't wait to see your creations both designing and scrapping, woohoo!!

trina513
12-10-2013, 04:54 PM
YAY! Happy to see you back, I was actually just thinking about you the other day (as I pulled out your old "Dear Santa" Collab and was scrapping with it!)

I bet you'll be a great teacher! I loved student teaching!!

msbrad
12-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi Crystal. Yes I remember you and as I was commenting in the gallery, I thought, 'where has she been?'. I can't believe how your son has grown.
Congratulations on completing your finals and best of luck in your teaching career. Although I retired [and returned part time]...I'm on year 40.
m

Colleen
12-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Welcome back, Crystal! I'm glad to see you are done with school! Good luck with teaching!!! :)

Ambelleina
12-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Hi Crystal, I of course remember you! Do you remember me QAing all your lovely kits? ;) I still see your kits in my QA folder and miss your designs; I hope you get back to designing some time. :)

CONGRATS!!! I have finals this week too, but not done with school yet. So awesome that you're all done, especially since I do remember you saying you were going to school for teaching. That is way rad!

<3

MamaCake
12-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Crystal!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you!!!!!!!! :kisses

Sugar Pie Scraps
12-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Awww Gina!!!! I've missed you too! I'm so glad you're still around! I have missed all of you. You are all so sweet!! :kisses

chigirl
12-11-2013, 02:33 PM
congrats and welcome back!!!

DianaB
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Congrats and Welcome Back! I've only been scrapping a couple years so I don't know you. But I look forward to getting to know you! :)

craftytam
12-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Hi Crystal! I'm too new to remember you, but welcome back! Congratulations on completing school! I'm excited to seeing your creations :)

kl.winters
12-14-2013, 02:52 AM
Hey Crystal! Congratulations on finishing school. Doesn't seem possible that 2 years has gone by already.

jencrook
12-14-2013, 04:57 AM
Crystal we are soul sisters! I used to be a store CT member and then also went back to school two years ago. I have been plugging along with my master's in education. I am not licensed yet and thus have to student teach in January as well. What grade will you be doing? I just got my school assignment today and don't know teacher or grade yet (something in 1-3 is all I know). We should email and form a "student teaching support group for scrappers." I would love to hear about your adeventures and any advice you can give me. I am SO nervous!

my email is jenifercrook@gmail.com

Good luck!
Jen

missdamsel
12-14-2013, 06:02 AM
Welcome Back!! Two years ago I was but a dedicated scrapper here at GS, now I run the place (don't tell Ginger I said that! lol) I am excited that you are done with school and ready to conquer the world (and scrapping too!)

lnewhouse
12-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Wow crystal it is great you are back designing! I have loved your work :)

Neverland Scraps
01-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh that's awesome!! Congrats on finishing school!! Big shout out to you for that one!! So glad to see you back online and maybe, hopefully...in a store again?!

Welcome back, Crystal!! <3