PDA

View Full Version : Sugar cookies! Get in here, quick!

dodgeladee
12-03-2013, 04:41 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to all the GS sugar cookies that leave the love in the gallery. I know how much I appreciate it, so I am sure that others do as well. I am especially grateful when it is a LO that I am having trouble falling in love with and then one of you awesome Sugar Cookies leave some love about something you like. It makes me go back and think...hmm, I guess I can see what they are saying. It gives another person's perspective on your LO!

You help make GS one of the best places on the planet! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some love! You rock!

emscraps
12-03-2013, 04:54 AM
Awwwww, THANK YOU everyone for all the awesome inspiration! You guys make it easy to leave love with all the creative layouts and projects that get posted. Gingerscraps is the best place to be, everyone is so super nice and friendly here!!

msbrad
12-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Thank you Suzanne. I love being a sugar cookie. I feel I gain as much if not more than I give as I am inspired for my own pages. Plus I love getting to know our members better from viewing their LO's and sharing important times in their lives.
m
ps- I love to share my pages too.

StephanieH
12-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Awww...thanks Suzanne. I love what I do. I get inspiration for my own layouts from the ones I see in the Gallery.

ScrappyCoyote
12-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Awww... thank you. Truth told, yours are some of my favorite layouts!! I do enjoy being a cookie.. all sweet and perfectly baked!!

:kisses

GingerScraps
12-04-2013, 01:30 AM
SO so so true!!
Our cookies are the best ever!!!
<3 <3 <3

crazyT
12-04-2013, 08:14 PM
I LOVE being a cookie!!!! I have a very full favorites folder because of the amazing inspiration here!!!

SandyPie
12-07-2013, 10:34 AM
I second that too!! Our Sugar Cookies are pretty awesome!!

Pippin
12-07-2013, 03:30 PM
You are just the best, and Ginger Scraps is the best place to be! Thank you so much for all the inspiration. I love being a Sugar cookie, and it's not hard to find the beauty in each and every layout in the gallery! :kisses