PDA

View Full Version : A sad SAD SAD DAy...for Guest CT of November:(

crazyT
12-02-2013, 01:01 AM
With a heavy heart and sad sad face I hereby turn my official Guest CT pin over to the awesome and amazing December Guest CT...

Lots of fun and tons of planning goes on behind the scenes to make this awesome place a fun place to play. I have loved loved loved every minute of my time as a Guest CT for November and hand over my tarnished and well used Guest CT pin to the next group of lucky gals!!!

Thanks for letting me play both amazing designers and awesome staff members.,.. You all RAWK!!!:kisses:kisses:kisses:cryhard

msbrad
12-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Ohhh T, I've loved your LO 's!!! You rock my friend.
m

littleradtrio
12-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Good bye for now... Loved your layouts. I'm glad you enjoyed your time as a guest CT.

trina513
12-02-2013, 02:01 AM
So happy to hear you had a great time on the CT! It was fun having you and you were a blast to work with! Thank you for all your hard work!! :)

emscraps
12-02-2013, 02:53 AM
Ditto, DITTO!!! It was amazing, got lots done and had so much fun. The designers totally rock the kits and templates! It was an honor to create layouts alongside the CT and Trina and Colleen were amazing to answer all our gazillion questions!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

*until we meet again???* wishful thinking! heehee!

missdamsel
12-02-2013, 03:00 AM
I will be taking your titles away probably tomorrow. :( I just couldn't bring myself to do it today.

:(

crazyT
12-02-2013, 03:08 AM
:cryhard:cryhard:cryhard:cryhard:cryhard:cryhard:c ryhard:lipquiver:lipquiver

I will be taking your titles away probably tomorrow. :( I just couldn't bring myself to do it today.

:(

craftytam
12-02-2013, 04:35 AM
I had such a great time as a Guest CT this month!
Thank you so much for allowing me to play! :kisses

ScrappyCoyote
12-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Working with the GS CT was amazing! The designers are all awesome!! Trina and Colleen are awesome. And while we did all have hundreds of questions, they were all answered and we learned!

The December guests will benefit greatly from all of our questions and the lovely board Colleen started to answer them.
Thanks so much for that, Colleen.

Thanks for having me. It truly was great fun.

trina513
12-02-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm so glad to hear you all had so much fun! GS is a wonderful place to call home! :D

chigirl
12-02-2013, 02:09 PM
so happy to get to scrap with you this last month, happy you had fun with us...you will be missed