PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Upload Error

ptktj
11-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Yesterday, I received the message: "You have exceeded your upload limit of 8 images per day." after uploading 3 layouts. The message is still there today and I've not uploaded any photos. Help? Thanks!!:kisses

msbrad
11-17-2013, 10:53 PM
Oh dear....now I am not in charge, but here are a couple of thoughts.
Have you- deleted temp internet files and cleared cookies??? Then restart the computer.
Have you - changed and tried a different browser?
When you UL, did the Lo go to more than one category? [example: UL to template ,plus the designer] cuz that will give you '3' since member gallery is one.

Hoping success comes soon.
m

Sarah
11-18-2013, 01:58 AM
Yesterday, I received the message: "You have exceeded your upload limit of 8 images per day." after uploading 3 layouts. The message is still there today and I've not uploaded any photos. Help? Thanks!!:kisses

Like Michi said, when you put a layout into multiple categories, it counts as more than one upload, because it's copied over to those other galleries.

missdamsel
11-18-2013, 02:31 AM
And your "day" is every 24 hours not calendar days. If you upload your maximum at 5 pm today, it will be after 5pm tomorrow before you can upload again. :)

ptktj
11-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Thanks ladies! Off to try again today :) I had not realized that copying to a designers gallery counted.

UPDATE: it worked! Thank you so much!

GingerScraps
11-19-2013, 07:52 AM
Thanks ladies! :) Tricia, i also replied to your customer service email :)
I gave you the same info though, so glad my girls were able to help you!!

ptktj
11-20-2013, 03:43 AM
Thanks, Ginger. When I e-mailed it gave me an error so I posted here. I appreciate everyone's helpfulness. :)

AriadnesClue
11-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Ah, now I see what's happening with MY GALLERY too!!!
ok, am deleting categories...
thank you!