PDA

View Full Version : Another MyMemories Giveaway

~*Kiana*~
10-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Free until November 2nd. Grab your copy, or send your friends that you want to convert!!! Lol

http://kianafitzpatrickdesigns.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/mymemories-giveaway.html

msbrad
10-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Free until November 2nd. Grab your copy, or send your friends that you want to convert!!! Lol

http://kianafitzpatrickdesigns.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/mymemories-giveaway.html

Love the part about 'want to convert'. I have a friend interested, but that means I am going to have to learn the program...to teach it.
m

3BluEyedBabies
10-27-2013, 07:01 PM
I downloaded the program a few weeks ago, but it won't install. And since then my computer has been acting weird and freezing. I don't know much about the software, but thought I would give it a try; don't know what could be wrong.

familyhistoryscrapper
10-28-2013, 10:42 PM
Thank you. I've been curious about how this program works. I love my photoshop, but am always interested in new products and programs as well. I can't believe what a great deal! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

ptktj
10-29-2013, 02:58 AM
Thanks, Kiana. I sent the link to my mom & sis.

~*Kiana*~
10-29-2013, 03:34 AM
Love the part about 'want to convert'. I have a friend interested, but that means I am going to have to learn the program...to teach it.
m

OH MICHI this program is SUPER easy, I'm sure she'll catch on quick!!!!

~*Kiana*~
10-29-2013, 03:35 AM
I downloaded the program a few weeks ago, but it won't install. And since then my computer has been acting weird and freezing. I don't know much about the software, but thought I would give it a try; don't know what could be wrong.

From everything I've seen online, it takes a SUPER long time to download and install, if anything interrupts is it will not install right. Try again. Sorry

~*Kiana*~
10-29-2013, 03:37 AM
Thank you. I've been curious about how this program works. I love my photoshop, but am always interested in new products and programs as well. I can't believe what a great deal! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Awesome!!!! You're welcome

Thanks, Kiana. I sent the link to my mom & sis.

Awesome!!! You're welcome

I am an AVID PS user and probably will never convert, however, this program is SUPER easy and has some great features. I have it on my kids PC for them to learn since they've been asking. They love it and it was cheap. And if my PC is ever down, I can still scrap on theirs with all the products I've collected!!!